Search results

1. banjo

My First Sled

Please go play in very heavy traffic , You ride USED entry level junk and have the balls to rip on a good sled.
  2. banjo

finally got my back surgery....s1/l5

So glad to hear that catfish. I just looked and I'm on 300mg 3x a day.
  3. banjo

finally got my back surgery....s1/l5

Good luck on your recovery. I have a bulging disk l-5 area. I have been taking gabapentin pills since early this summer and it has been life changing for me. After all the broken bones (including a very broken heel), dislocations, lacerations and all the other assorted injuries. Back pain may...
  4. banjo

Word Association Game

Toe
  5. banjo

Backyard sunsets!!

Off my back porch in Boulder jct. wi. july 4th
  6. 6441

sunset
  7. 6423

sunset
  8. 6412

sunset
  9. banjo

Word Association Game

outlaw
  10. banjo

Any Musicians here?

25 year 5 string banjo player here. Vintage Washburn B-16 and a couple of travel ( beaters) . I pick therefore I grin.:001_cool:
  11. banjo

Piston Rings

^^^this
  12. banjo

Word Association Game

Budd'z
  13. banjo

Happy Birthday Outlaw Ace!!

:happybday::happybday: Andy. Hope you have a good one! On 420 how cool is that.:laugh:
  14. banjo

Gas additive to clean 2cyl carb/

You could try backing the jets out , then back in. while it's running. This sometimes allows debris to clear out. Maybe you just need to adj. carb?
  15. banjo

Straighten a spoked wheel?

Yes!!!!! This is my method as well . The only way to stay centered and get it spot on. I used the marker method when I was a kid . It will get you close. or make a mess.
  16. banjo

Straighten a spoked wheel?

It's easy to do . I use a dial indicator on the side and on the bead o.d. . To much tightening will pull rim out of round so try to find that balance between weather you need to tighten one side or loosen the other side to run true and still stay round . Get a GOOD spoke wrench!!
  17. banjo

So wrong

He does some pretty snazzy welding. :eek: Derps!!!!!!
  18. banjo

**********Skydiving Course************

To bad your wife doesn't understand. It always seems like more fun when the wife is behind you.. My wife is just ok with the plane but would be glad if I were to sell it. Good luck cause with the son now in there's no way out!!!!! lol
  19. banjo

**********Skydiving Course************

I fly a Kasperwing ultralite plane I put together myself . But NO way am I jumping out of one!!!!! I 'm just not a big fan of neg. G's. I'll say you're "grabbing the bull by the horns" on this one Bandit.:hammer:
  20. banjo

I OldMiniBikes-uped my Safety Helmet ...

No Your good!!