Search results

1. mwmurrell

Will somebody please educate on this old briggs i just picked up

My local hardware store has all of the parts that i need. once i get it together ill post the pics. Sorry for lashing on that last post
  2. mwmurrell

not really a newb dude. I'm just smart and, although i know, once i dissemble ill be able to figure it out. So the credit goes to the author of the tutorial who did a great job. Im pretty impressed with the carb system ind it actually makes me want to restore it back to bone stock. they even...
  3. mwmurrell

thats sweet info guys thanks allot. i think i got it from here
  4. mwmurrell

I bought this complete and running briggs for 20. I only bought it for the tank and clutch but not i see that i cant really use the tank. I was hoping one of you pros would educate me on how this intake and carb system works. Im sure i could and will figure it out when i take it apart but id...
  5. bgs_clutch

bgs_clutch

6. bgs_oil

bgs_oil

is that even....real?
  7. bgs1_1

bgs1_1

8. bgs2

bgs2

9. bgs1

bgs1

10. mwmurrell

For Sale

is the blue angle still avail. please email me mwmurrell@GMAILCOM
  11. mwmurrell

fUEL tank needed asap rough/new cylindrical prefered

I am in need of a fuel tank for my manco streaker. I want an old school cylindrical tank but at this point, i will take whatever i can make look good. I need an old school tank with potential and i need it now haha! exterior condition doesnt matter but i have to be able to work with the interior...
  12. mwmurrell

Parting out Eleanor 6.5 clone new header, atv tires, hydraulic brakes, comet tav new

i live close, as in 20 mns, is this minibike still available?
  13. mwmurrell

homemade shifter kart idea

the shifter is going to be one of those things that comes to you once the engine is mounted and you have a visible path from the engine leaver to wherever you decide to have your shifting mechanism.
  14. mwmurrell

Manco Streaker? What is this frame? What has been removed/added? Plz help

Thanks Guys. Almost done with throttle assembly, after that its fit and finish. Then off to sandblasting and paint. I'll keep the photos updated
  15. mwmurrell

Maybe an odd approach at GX200 throttle assembly- Will it work?

I am pretty sure this will work but if it doesn't that's ok because it may be kind of a far shot. I would like some input from you guys to see if you think this could function well. Here are a pics of the parts. Spring, rod, base plate, "L" bracket, conduit, 10mm wrench (pivot arm), extra...
  16. gx200ts2

gx200ts2

The large plate is for a base plate.... only to be used if needed. And yes i have the cable and grip... just not included in pic
  17. first run at custom throttle assembly

first run at custom throttle assembly

These are the major parts i plan on using to fab the throttle assembly for my GX200. I want to make the modified 10mm combo wrench work as the pivot arm. The oddly shaped aluminum piece (very left of pic) will work nicely as a pivot arm just in case. BTW this isn't regular "over the counter...
  18. mwmurrell

Wanted: cylindrical fuel tank clean inside and rough/needing work on exterior-unique

I am trying to get the best deal so Im a little flexable on the details. I am interested in a round/cylindrical (oval even semi square/box) is ok for the rite price. I just have to be able to use it as a functioning fuel tank so the inside needs to be clean. The outside (scratches and...
  19. mwmurrell

Just bought a honda gx200 which linkage?

Build your own. Get creative. The best throttle setups iv seen are home made. Its worth a shot. I used a modified 10mm wrench on my last build