Search results

1. Savian1973

Looking for Puch or Honda Pa50ii for trade

I have 2 running minibikes for trade or sale in Hbg Pa. I am looking for a Puch, Honda PA50ii or Tomas 50cc or below with title please. Feel free to drop me a line or message me.
  2. Savian1973

Hey wayne PM me and let me know if you have any old mini bikes up for sale. I am looking for a...

Hey wayne PM me and let me know if you have any old mini bikes up for sale. I am looking for a wonter project. Thanks friend
  3. Savian1973

Briggs parts for sale, 5hp

Hey Chris check your mailbox, it's full.
  4. Savian1973

Universal Motor mount plate

Was looking for a universal engine mount bracket. Feel free to PM me. Thanks Jay
  5. Savian1973

7hp Tecumseh

Hi all. I have a 7hp Tecumseh that just came off a craftsman snow thrower. The carb does need to be tuned up or rebuilt but does run. The motor does not smoke. It has a 3/4 shaft. I am selling this for $80 and local pick up only. Thanks. Jay
  6. Savian1973

Tecumseh Carb with primer wanted

Hello all, I am looking for a good running Tecumseh Carburetor that also has the primer bulb tube as well. Please PM me. I love these carbs and they always work well on my minibike projects. So easy to get them started initially. Thanks all.
  7. Savian1973

Hey I was wondering if you might have a 7hp Tecumseh carb with primer bulb for sale?

Hey I was wondering if you might have a 7hp Tecumseh carb with primer bulb for sale?
  8. Savian1973

9. Savian1973

7hp Tec Snow carb wanted

Hold up. I just reviewed where I put this post and it should be in the wanted forum.
  10. Savian1973

7hp Tec Snow carb wanted

oops sorry guys. I am usually good about that. Please ignore this thread. Thanks again Aplyedmind
  11. Savian1973

7hp Tec Snow carb wanted

Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone had a good running Tecumseh snow carb which has the primer bulb for a 7 hp Tecumseh motor? These were mainly used on the Tecumseh Snow King snow throwers. Please pm me. Thanks Jay
  12. Savian1973

Hey Wayne I hadn't heard from you in a while. I hope you and your family are doing well.

Hey Wayne I hadn't heard from you in a while. I hope you and your family are doing well.
  13. Savian1973

Tethered kill switches

That has been my problem. There are times you want the circuit opened or closed which can pose a problem of trying to figure which switch to buy. I did bid a go kart kill switch which should work but I will keep you guys informed.
  14. Savian1973

Tethered kill switches

So if I got an open circuit tether and ran one wire to the coil and the other to a ground it should run until the tether is pulled or the rider falls off? Correct? I have installed kill switches before on my minis l without any issues. I guess when it came to the tethered switch it through me a...
  15. Savian1973

Tethered kill switches

I have been looking into a tethered type kill switch to install on my nephews soon to be mini bike. However on a few sites I have visited I have noticed that they often say the switches are either open or closed circuit. My questions is can someone explain to me the differences and also...
  16. Savian1973

Tecumseh 7hp rewind wanted

Thanks guys I got the assembly. Only thing is I may need a carb so I will let you guys knownnext week.
  17. Savian1973

Tecumseh 7hp rewind wanted

Hello all. I am now working on a 7hp Tecumseh for my buddy's minibike however, this evening when we went to pull the rewind there was no tention. After removing the shrowd I found the plastic rewind with a single metal flap that engages the cup had broken. Please see the pic below. If anyone...
  18. shroud

shroud

7hp schrowd
  19. Savian1973

Pulsa jet carb needed 4hp Briggs

Thanks guys I just got one. :scooter:
  20. Savian1973

Pulsa jet carb needed 4hp Briggs

Just as an FYI, The one I have has the manual choke without any fancy linkages except to hook up to the throttle. It also has the diaphram on the side held on by 4 small screws.