Search results

1. Gustavo

Help Identify This Mini Bike

Need help Buddy is trying to restore this bike he had as a kid Came with Tecumseh two stroke and torque Convertor
  2. Gustavo

Need Help Locating Someone In Zion PA

I want to purchase this gentlemans truck Have tried emailing no reply??? He states he lives on Zion back road which isn't that long maybe someone near Zion can help me acquire this gentlemans number nice finders fee (PayPal) will Be rewarded Here's the ad...
  3. Gustavo

Bonanza Mibike With Torque Convertor And Tecumseh Engine Nice Winter Project

400$ Shipped Nice Winter Project Send Me A Message For Any Questions Or If Interested
  4. Gustavo

Storage Auction In Michigan With 4 Go Carts And 5 Mini Bikes! March 18 2014!!!

Blair Auction & Appraisal, L.L.C Treasure anyone? Thought I would put this up maybe someone here can check it out and see what's up :drinkup:
  5. Gustavo

rupp

Its All Original LOL
  6. Gustavo

HS40 or HS50 wanted

I have a minibike correct HS50 with the bearing in the sidecover. Ran great when put on my shelf last spring. Cosmetic wise it looks like any original 40 year old mini bike engine would, black paint has its scratches, chips, maybe even small dents etc. Send me a PM if interested.
  7. Gustavo

Harrison Wildcat....5 minutes away

Hate when that happens, CL is full of people like that unfortunately.
  8. Gustavo

HS50 Rebuild

Nice Header And Wrap, Motor Should Sound Great. This engine if it runs should give you enough power you wont be disappointed. If you do tear it down again and you already have not installed a billet rod I would totally recommend it, there available for an HS50 and are about 60-80 bucks shipped...
  9. Gustavo

too many zeros - roadster

Very well said :), it doesn't hurt to try if it sells great! My pockets will love me more. If it doesn't great! Il get to keep on smiling while I ride this bad boy everywhere saving tons of money on gas lol.
  10. Gustavo

Cat and Tecumseh Parts Wanted

Il sell you a metal tank for your engine with brackets, its in pretty good shape no rust inside, red in color for 35 shipped to you. Let Me Know If Your Interested.
  11. Gustavo

Chrome Cougar Minibike Great Deal

True that, seller said it needs nothing.. And it clearly does according to the picture maybe that can be used to bargain against him or her.
  12. Gustavo

Yes powerdyne in Rhode Island
  13. Gustavo

Correct Rocco, I still have that mower for you I couldn't make it to that swap. Lol that's funny because my brother's first minibike was a cougar just like this with the Tecumseh and Salsbury 330 and I would always get outrunned by him lol on my sears roper. Someone needs to get this bike and...
  14. Gustavo

Vintage Minibike/ Mini bike
  15. Gustavo

Tecumseh Kick Starter

Still For Sale.
  16. Gustavo

Tecumseh Kick Starter

This is simply bolt on and go as long as you have a Tecumseh engine no special cup needed.
  17. Gustavo

Fox Chrome Gas Tank

65 Shipped Payment Must Be A Postal Money Order
  18. Gustavo

Tecumseh Kick Starter

215$ Shipped Payment Must Be A Postal Money Order Can Also Be Picked Up In Chicago
  19. Gustavo

Pulled over again

Get a street legal bike there out there if you look hard enough or have enough money; there a blast trust me. There's a street legal Volcano on eBay for 3000 dollars, I'm sure your neighbor would love to hear that two stroke screaming down the street. :pimp...
  20. Gustavo

72 RUPP Roadster...SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME PLEASE!

Ha! That's exactly what my brother said except he actually listed one of his roadsters for sale this morning.