Search results

1. B

Baja Heat biggest tire size?

Do you have pics of those tires on your bike? I'm considering those as well. I always wondered if you spaced the sprocket outwards a bit and the engine if a 22x9-8 would work?
  2. B

My Baja MB build.

What size was the rear tire in the 1st pic? I've been thinking about a wider tires, maybe something around 9" wide..
  3. B

fat tire bikes

Those rides are absolutely beautiful!
  4. B

fat tire bikes

Hey guys and gals, it's been quite a while since I've been on here. I need some insight on the bad dog enterprises 22" mini bike kit. I'm a huge lover of the fat tire bikes, has anyone built one? $699 seems steep, and it seems harder to track one down, even harder to ship to Canada. Am...
  5. B

Mini Baja torque converter questions

thanks for heading me in the right direction!!
  6. B

Mini Baja torque converter questions

I'm looking to order a Torque Converter for my mini Baja Comet TAV2 Torque Converter : Go Karts Parts: Racing Kart Parts: Engines: Frames: Tires: Versailles, Ohio: USA: Indoor Track: Tips: Chassis: Kits: GoKart: Briggs: Yerf Dog: Manco: Comet: Torque questions 1)-is this the correct...
  7. B

Minibaja mb/baja warrior tires

hey everybody, I was just wondering if anybody has installed 22" tires on their mini Baja? it looks like there is room, but its close! I found a pic of a 22x11-8 tire on the rear of a rolling frame, but nothing complete. just wanted to see if anybody has 22s on their bike? this is my plan...
  8. B

Baja MB165 Rear Sprocket question

i have just done this mod yesterday!..that sprocket works fine!.. I had to engineer a spacer that would fit exactly in the centre hole of the old sprocket, and exactly in the centre hole of the new sprocket,,, it´´s hard to explain, so I´ll have to post pics soon. once this spacer was in the...
  9. B

Baja MB165 questions

easy and cheap way for more speed is to throw on some 20x7-8 tires, you´ll never notice any power loss, and it gives some more top end. Next I would go to a 45 tooth rear sprocket, stock is 50, there ofcourse are smaller sprockets you can get but you still want some trail useability. these were...
  10. B

project build with rear springs

that bike looks great!.. good motivation on what can be done with these bikes!
  11. B

Mini Baja projects.

I think things are getting outta hand here.. all this information has been great!,, and with it all the projects are going great!.. sure theres a long way to go but it will all turn out due to the knowledge I´ve recieved on this site!.. I´ve already started a photo diary I will post on here...
  12. B

KEN-GO anywheres????

perfect!.. thanks so much for the info!!!!
  13. B

KEN-GO anywheres????

looks like I´m getting my hands on the Ken-Go... just wondering where I can get large mini bike wheels to fit it?.. example Superbronc, terra cat..... and so on. can I use a 8" trailor wheel, with some kind of hub adaptor to fit such a wide wheel?
  14. B

Mini Baja projects.

sorry you get so frustrated but I have searched on here,, and not all of my questions were dicussed on here, but for the most part I have recieved all the info that I need to proceed on my projects, thankyou very much for your input and 2 cents!.. it was a large help on this site.
  15. B

Mini Baja projects.

i checked it out, if you go to northerntool.ca it automatically take you to the dot com site,, which shows no stores in canada,, but it looks like theres no problem to chip stuff like that up
  16. B

Mini Baja projects.

but the only thing is the pic of the bike, and the pic of the kit are totally different,, anywhos I´m gonna check that out for sure
  17. B

Mini Baja projects.

ohh wow I´ve never seen the Serengeti bikes till you posted that, I´m gonna call northern tool and see if they wanna ship one of those up to Canada.. great link, thanks so much!
  18. B

Mini Baja projects.

yes i agree, but i got the sprocket for free, and I´m gonna use the smaller sprocket for for the second bike, which I i hope to squeeze the 13hp in,,, but I would like to see the difference on a some what stock baja with larger tires and 45thooth rear, before the torque converters go on.. but...
  19. B

Mini Baja projects.

hey now guys it was the joe-mamma guy that I consider the dill.... anywhos, moving on now.... anouther quick question, don´t mean to be a pain.. but I have a 45tooth sprocket,,, but it is a #40... and I realize that the baja is a #41, is it possible to use it,, or just forget it?..what is the...