1. frankster

Sachs motor parts and Taz

I'll take the Taz parts. Thanks Frankster
  2. frankster

H Series throttle kits

Hi Joe, I will take the 4 remaining kits. Thanks Frank
  3. frankster

Blazer Rebuild

Dadster is on a roll, when he was looking for a mini bike we found a Blazer and a Tote Gote near him. He called on both but the Tote Gote ad was deleted so he thought it sold.....well it didn't but it has now. He said it looks like they have the same 6hp briggs, I'll post pictures of...
  4. frankster

tecumseh con rod

The tecumseh motorsport 5 hp that I've seen came with a connecting rod with the 36972k part number. It was brand new in a box with the motor un assembled.....hope that helps. Thanks Frank
  5. frankster

Blazer Rebuild

My dad got all the parts from the original purchase of the Blazer a few weeks ago and unfortunately he doesn't have any of the side sheet metal. Thanks Frankster
  6. frankster

Blazer Rebuild

Thanks Superflea, Nice pictures, thanks for posting those. Not many good pictures of Blazers out there really. We've seen them both Red and Blue and he likes red better. It can always be repainted later....its not powder coated. Is that your Blazer and do you still have it?
  7. frankster

Blazer Rebuild

Updates on the build from Arizona. Thanks Frank
  8. frankster

what are you listening to v.2.0

this one will make you want to drive thru Idaho....watch for snow near the end. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYD1IdMejAc Thanks Frankster
  9. frankster

what are you listening to v.2.0

Buckethead, all weekend long when I'm online. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adV8-_hgL4g Thanks Frankster
  10. frankster

Livingroom Upgrades....gulp!

I found some wallpaper you might like! Thanks Frank
  11. frankster

What is everyone working on?

That looks awesome, and that's the strangest looking Cheetah I've ever seen. That frame has been highly modified....wow. You need a project log for this build..
  12. frankster

speedway parts

Thanks, I've been in a Speedway Rut for too long...I'll PM you later... Thanks Frank
  13. frankster

speedway parts

I'll take the sprocket, sprocket hub and kickstand. Thanks Frankster
  14. frankster

Rupp

it kind of looks like a timing chain tensioner? either way it looks great.
  15. frankster

Blazer Rebuild

Thanks guys, this is a Dadster build not a frankster build. I'm just helping him however I can...
  16. frankster

Blazer Side Panels

Looking for Blazer side panels for my Dad's build. You can see the build in the project section. My dad is 81 yes old; he doesn't have a computer so I'm logging the progress and helping him where I can. The Blazer is in real good shape. Thanks Frankster
  17. frankster

Sale sale sale

Shocking If you have any shocks left I'll take a pair. I think I'm too late but getting in the Q. Thanks Frankster
  18. frankster

Blazer Rebuild

Hi Guys, My dad picked up a really nice Blazer in Arizona this week. Attached are the pictures of what it was like when he got it. Up next is priming and painting. Thanks Frankster
  19. frankster

72 speedway blue angel forks. frozen

Speedway Forks If the forks are still available, I'll take them. Thanks Frankster
  20. frankster

Terra Cat by Countstevula

Tech Engine That tecumseh looks great in there, really nice looking build.