Search results

1. frankster

Blazer Side Panels

Looking for Blazer side panels for my Dad's build. You can see the build in the project section. My dad is 81 yes old; he doesn't have a computer so I'm logging the progress and helping him where I can. The Blazer is in real good shape. Thanks Frankster
  2. frankster

Blazer Rebuild

Hi Guys, My dad picked up a really nice Blazer in Arizona this week. Attached are the pictures of what it was like when he got it. Up next is priming and painting. Thanks Frankster
  3. frankster

West Bend 820 LH Thread Nut-Trapper

I need West Bend 820 LH Threaded Nut for clutch side of crank. Its about 1" long and holds the clutch on. Needed for Trapper Mini Bike build. Thanks Frankster
  4. frankster

2.5" Jackshaft Brakes for Various Mini Bikes

Guys, I'd like to start repoping 2.5" jackshaft brake setups for a few of the more popular mini bikes we work on here. I'm thinking of doing the Trail Horse, Heathkit Hilltopper, Ruttman Pac Mule and a generic one. Let me know your thoughts if you are interested in obtaining some of these...
  5. frankster

Unknown Briggs

I don't know Briggs. Any idea what year or vintage and what HP? thanks frankster
  6. frankster

Removing rust/paint off old metal bilco doors

Hi Guys, What's the best way to remove old paint and rust from old bilco doors? I have a 120V orbital sander that we tried last year, that didn't work too good. The paint is old and thick... The doors are probably 30 yrs old or so and I want to repaint them this weekend. I'm planning to...
  7. frankster

Repop Trail Horse Brake Bracket Update

The first prototype TH brake brackets are done! I had both LH and RH versions of these made. They will be released for production Tue or Wed, I should have them in 2-3 weeks depending on machine shop schedule. Once I get the order I will have my final pricing information and figure out what...
  8. frankster

Tech Engine Specs

Is this summary helpful for anyone, if yes I can email it to you? Note: this is a draft, I'll finish it tomorrow.
  9. frankster

60s era Shroud/Recoil

There are 2 small holes in the recoil housing as shown in this photo. They are somewhat symmetrical and near the center. Are they supposed to be there and what are they for? Thanks frankster
  10. frankster

Trail Horse Forks

Looking for a set of Trail Horse Forks for my Trail Mutt build. I also need the brake bracket for the rear wheel. Let me know whatcha got. thanks frankster
  11. frankster

Trail Mutt Build

OK, I've finally collected enough parts to start this thing. Just got the frame today, it looks to be in good shape. Shown are some of the parts I'm going to us. I still need a few things, I hope to acquire them along the way. This build has been inspired by the many great projects I've been...
  12. frankster

Tech Air Filter Question

What air filter goes in this housing?
  13. frankster

6" Cat Wheel Stars

Just picked up some 6" cat wheels, one of them is missing the stars. Looking of just the star if possible; let me know whatcha got. thanks frankster
  14. frankster

Trail Horse Seat Wanted

I need one, let me know whatcha got. thanks frankster
  15. frankster

Supporting Membership and Full PMs

Guys, my PM is suddenly full and I'm wondering if its related to my supporting membership. How do we know when our supporting membership runs out? How long does it last 1 year? I have like 450PMs, says the limit is 50, does the limit go up when you are a supporting member? thanks frankster
  16. frankster

Tecumseh H70 Engine

I'm also looking for a 70's Tecumseh H70. I'm looking for 3/4" shaft and I prefer the non E-start option. Thanks frankster PS I can pickup at the Michigan swap meet this coming weekend if that helps.
  17. frankster

Keystone 2 stoke taz Parts

Still looking for 2 stoke taz engine parts. thanks frankster
  18. frankster

Rupp Wheel Needed

I'm looking for a 10" rupp wheel, the chrome plated ones with 5 holes. (I only need the perimeter pcs if you have those or if the center pc is damaged. I have the center section already). Thanks frankster
  19. frankster

Mystery Fender

Hi guys, I got this last year sometime and I can't remember what it fits. I purchased it with some other parts (I think the exhaust shown went with it as well, not 100% sure) and I don't need the fender anymore. Any ideas what it fits? Thanks Frankster
  20. frankster

The official Trapper Mini Bike thread

Hi Guys, I decided to start an official Trapper Mini Bike thread. A place to keep all the pics and info pertaining to these classic fat tire mini bikes from Michigan.