Search results

1. 70sVintageTrikes

Trike Hoarder

Well guys im still around. It has been months since I have been on here at all. I guess the main reason is I kinda got burned out with all the crap stack of projects I have put on my plate... Everyone that knows me on here knows I was more of a buyer/hoarder than anything.. It ended up getting...
  2. 70sVintageTrikes

Need HELP! "2STROKE"

Looking for honest knowledge opinions or advice... I have a 81' Honda Odyssey FL250. New it called for a 20-1 ratio mix. I bought a liter of Maxima Premium2 two stroke oil for premix. My first batch of gas I used 91 octane and mixed it 20-1 because thats what it says on tank and in...
  3. 70sVintageTrikes

Please Date Me #2

Picked up a briggs with embossed cover tonight. Model 8B Type 905090 Serial 134136 Date and hp please....:hammer::laugh:
  4. 70sVintageTrikes

Please Date Me #1

I know its a Craftsman 3hp and has a short crank but long enuf for a "clutch", just not sure how to date it for year built? 143 741042 SER 4041B Also I had a couple NEW Max Torque clutches for 5/8 shaft so I threw one on it :thumbsup: Too bad they are for 40 chain....
  5. 70sVintageTrikes

Hey General Motors Guys!

Massive Sinkhole Swallows Vintage Corvettes - NBC News
  6. 70sVintageTrikes

Honda CM185T Twinstar (1979)

I just got this about a week ago.... It's a 1979 Honda CM185T Twinstar. It was bought new at Hurlbut's Cycle Shop in York Nebraska by the first owner for $1185.00 with papers stating 0000.2 miles and only rode it for 788 miles and yes that's not a typo. He stored it away for 32 years in the...
  7. 70sVintageTrikes

Karts Directory/Rod & Custom 1959

First off I know this isn't the classifieds but this is where I believe the interest will come from. I have For Sale a 1959 ROD & Custom Magazine. It's a Special "Parts And Karts Directory" issue. Its 82 pages are in perfect condition. It contains a bunch of Kart parts, kits, Karts and...
  8. 70sVintageTrikes

Briggs Model 19

Im in need of a source for parts. Piston rings forsure.
  9. 70sVintageTrikes

Wheel Horse

First off. I need to attend meetings:doah: Ok. Here is a Wheel Horse Tractor I picked up today. Came with mower deck, blade, and factory trailer from what I have been told.:thumbsup:
  10. 70sVintageTrikes

Bird? What is it?

Picked this up today. As you all know Im not a "mini bike" guy. I noticed the motor mount is part of the swing arm.... It also has a kick stand! Check out the semi fast front forks...
  11. 70sVintageTrikes

David Bradley Suburban 725

I was offered this with "first dibbs". I found a tag on rear axle marked sears and roebuck. On the hood it says what looks like suburban? It has a cast iron briggs with embossed b and s on cover and looks like a 8 or 10hp? Just thought i would see what you mower/tractor guys know about it...
  12. 70sVintageTrikes

2 Dunecycle 200B Models

Picked these two up today. Bought them as a pair with extra wheels/tires, axles,diff, and a Ski! They appear to be 200B model Dunecycle's. The rollbars have been half replaced with galv. coated pipe and welded solid in the wrong location to axle area instead of motor mount box.:confused...
  13. 70sVintageTrikes

Billet Alum. Hubs

Where can I locate and buy more of these hubs?
  14. 70sVintageTrikes

6x18 Trailer Build (Atv & Trike hauler)

I have had the idea in my head for about two years to build this trailer. I finally decided that it had to be built. It will at some point before paint have a removable "dog house" on the front 4ft of trailer. I started off by buying a electric 3500lb jack, 5 new white rims, and 5 New Carlisle...
  15. 70sVintageTrikes

Longest trip for Mini or Trike

What was your longest trip you have takin to get a Mini or Trike? If you dont mind? State where you started and went to..
  16. 70sVintageTrikes

Decode This Tecumseh

Its numbers are~ V60-70065D 5300 05269 Im not sure if its 1965 or 1975? Please go to my thread of machine if your unsure by code... http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/more-than-two-wheels/69872-gambles-lm18-5685a.html#post596284 Thanks Guys and gals...:laugh:
  17. 70sVintageTrikes

Gambles LM18-5685A

Anyone got or seen one of these? Picked this up yesterday from my buddy. (He has a honey hole) I paid 100 bucks. Dont know if that was too much or not? I just wanted a vintage mower to redo.. Its got 6hp Tec, 3speed w/reverse. Can some one decode year on motor for me? Numbers below...
  18. 70sVintageTrikes

1983 Honda Odyssey FL250 - $1275 (Kirkwood)

1983 Honda Odyssey FL250 st louis craigslist > for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by owner please flag with care: [?] miscategorized prohibited spam/overpost best of craigslist Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union...
  19. 70sVintageTrikes

mini bike - $200 (festus)

mini bike st louis craigslist > for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by owner please flag with care: [?] miscategorized prohibited spam/overpost best of craigslist Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire...
  20. 70sVintageTrikes

Puma Mini Bike - $250 (O'Fallon, MO)

Mini Bike One year old Puma mini-bike. Runs great and body is in good condition/tires in great condition. 6.5 HP engine; 200lb. max rider weight. This is a great beginning bike that requires no clutch/shifting and goes approximately 35-40mph top speed. Bought it for my son last year for...