Search results

1. ron707

need 5 hp briggs carb

I need a carb with gas tank gov. arm and linkage this is for grandaughter #2 I am working on it
  2. ron707

cat fenders needed

need a set of cat fenders[and sissy barurl='http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/1373/minibike_0026.JPG'][/url]
  3. ron707

cat fenders needed

need a set of cat fenders
  4. ron707

trailhorse fenders needed

need set of trailhorse fenders
  5. ron707

need coil and points for briggs

user coil and points needed for briggs #130202-0135-07-75013006 here is a picture .Trying to get it running for a mini I am putting together for my grandaughter.
  6. ron707

what would be your choice?

A mini bike that is 100% original or one that has been restored to look original
  7. ron707

almost done

looking for another tank and seat waiting for a few parts and i'll be done with this one. before and after
  8. ron707

need to buy a smaall roller

I need to buy a small mini to build for my grand daughter just let me know what you have thanks.
  9. ron707

what year?

I have a 3hp and was trying to find out what year it is .mod.#h30-352316 ser.#0048 122144 thanks..........
  10. ron707

front forks mtd or far east

anyone have a set of these forks that is not needed let me know . thanks ..............ron
  11. ron707

I need help

I have to stop this right now this is the last one i'm bringing home for a while I promise.I'm flying under the radar right now and I want it to stay that way.what is it?
  12. ron707

need help

I need to find out what this is so I can find parts . bearings for neck and springs for forks. sorry only picture till tomorrow