Search results

1. minibikekid

WTB: Sears roper gas tank

Bump
  2. minibikekid

Sears roper the frame that started it all!

Picked this roper up for 50 bones. This is the frame that started it all for me. Brings back so many memories for me I know a lot of you can relate.
  3. minibikekid

WTB: Sears roper gas tank

Just picked up a sears roller and in search of the stock triangular tank. Paypal or MO let me know
  4. minibikekid

CL find

Finally got it running with the briggs that is as I still need a clutch and carb for the 13 horse. Snapped the chain into 2 pieces on the 4th ride granted it was an old rusty chain that came on the bike.
  5. minibikekid

5hp Briggs I/C

Still up for grabs
  6. minibikekid

Doodle bug swap plate and gas tank kit

Motor mount plate is sold! Gas tank relocation kit still available.
  7. minibikekid

Will trade both for a 1 inch clutch or some go kart hydro brakes
  8. minibikekid

I bought these with intentions of swapping my doodle bug but ended up trading it for a 3 wheeler. Brand new never used swap plate and under the seat gas tank relocation kit with hardware. They are 40.00+ shipping on hotrodminibike.com and clutch isn't included. I'll ship both for 70.00 paypal or...
  9. minibikekid

5hp Briggs I/C

Everything to rebuild the pull starter. New spring, rope, handle, the plastic recoil, new PTO seal and a new rod. Has an after market plastic oil slinger on the rod currently. Was a kart engine years ago and I have an oldschool aluminum intake for a tillotson that I'll throw in as well.
  10. minibikekid

5hp Briggs I/C

Briggs I/C with header and a stock gas tank. I don't have a carb. Also a bunch of OEM briggs parts new in box to go with it. 50.00+ shipping. Paypal or postal MO
  11. minibikekid

WTB 1" clutch

Yea I seen one for 70 bucks on sale. Someone has to have a used or worn out one laying around.
  12. minibikekid

WTB 1" clutch

Used or no good at all, the cheaper the better as i need one ASAP to align my chain and drill a new set of engine mounting holes.
  13. minibikekid

Wanted Bird front forks..

I have some pm me
  14. minibikekid

CL find

Sure does buddy! I have the paint, it's not colored matched to the seat but like we talked about a little contrast will give it some character
  15. minibikekid

CL find

Took a turn for the best! Bye bye briggs intek and hello big block. Gx390 this should be fun
  16. minibikekid

HeathKit Boonie Bike

Nice find! Came with all of the goodies
  17. minibikekid

Any SC Columbia area mini bikers?

I'm from charlotte. Got a buddy in hickory and a bunch of guys up near Burlington NC. We need to get a southern minibike meet going on.
  18. minibikekid

bonanza go fast build

Could probably find one off of a lawn mower. I'm not going to spend an arm and able on a billet flywheel.
  19. minibikekid

bonanza go fast build

What kind of flywheel is that trinik?
  20. minibikekid

briggs intek questions

I got my 3 stage rlv header there, intake and some other misc small parts. Out2win.com is a good site. Just there ordering system is stuck in the last century. You have to copy and paste part numbers into the ordering form. Got the tilly from my neighbor, traded him a gas tank for it. Ordered a...