Search results

1. minibikekid

Sears roper the frame that started it all!

Picked this roper up for 50 bones. This is the frame that started it all for me. Brings back so many memories for me I know a lot of you can relate.
  2. minibikekid

WTB: Sears roper gas tank

Just picked up a sears roller and in search of the stock triangular tank. Paypal or MO let me know
  3. minibikekid

Doodle bug swap plate and gas tank kit

I bought these with intentions of swapping my doodle bug but ended up trading it for a 3 wheeler. Brand new never used swap plate and under the seat gas tank relocation kit with hardware. They are 40.00+ shipping on hotrodminibike.com and clutch isn't included. I'll ship both for 70.00 paypal or...
  4. minibikekid

5hp Briggs I/C

Briggs I/C with header and a stock gas tank. I don't have a carb. Also a bunch of OEM briggs parts new in box to go with it. 50.00+ shipping. Paypal or postal MO
  5. minibikekid

WTB 1" clutch

Used or no good at all, the cheaper the better as i need one ASAP to align my chain and drill a new set of engine mounting holes.
  6. minibikekid

Heathkit boonie hub/brake assembly

Has a little surface rust but other than that it's in good condition. 40 shipped priority. Postal money order or paypal. I have the stock steel rear 8 inch wheel if anyone needs it as well. Will trade for briggs intek 206/animal parts
  7. minibikekid

Vintage kart

Reminds me of YOOP's kart. This guy is about 20 mins from me. Vintage go kart
  8. minibikekid

Briggs Intek throttle linkage question

Is anyone running a Briggs intek with a tillotson carb? I'm trying to figure out which linkage kit I need to order.
  9. minibikekid

Burris kart tire with axle

I was going to use this on a build but building another mini at the moment so I need the funds to keep pushing forward. It's a Douglas rim with Burris treaded tire. 12x8-6 with brand new wheel hub and 1 inch axle 14 inches in length from BMI. Rim is a little beat up but still usable. Asking 50...
  10. minibikekid

CL find

Picked this heathkit boonie up earlier today off of Craigslist. The seat has been tossed! I'm trying to identify this briggs if its a 5.5 or 6.5 any info would be appreciated. I will get better pics tomorrow
  11. minibikekid

FS 14inch live axle

Bought this axle new from BMI new and never used it. 1 inch live axle 14 inches in length with quarter inch keyway. $20 shipped
  12. minibikekid

WTB Briggs blower housing

Looking to buy a 1960's 5hp Briggs blowing housing like pictured.
  13. minibikekid

FS Tillotson carb/intake

I recently picked up a flathead 5hp Briggs off of Craigslist and this carb and intake came with it. It's an HL63e which I've googled came on old mcculloch chains saws. $60 shipped located in Charlotte NC. I'm PayPal ready or you can send a postal money order so I can cash it and ship this at the...
  14. minibikekid

Regrind cams

I bought a 5hp flathead Briggs with a tillotson and 3 stage header. Upon inspection I found out that the cam has been reground. How do I tell what lift it is besides using a micrometer. Has 55 stamped into it as most do. Here is a pic which isn't the best. The cam on the left is a 4hp cam and...
  15. minibikekid

What kind of mini is this?

My buddy picked up this mini and we are trying to find out any info on it.
  16. minibikekid

Oldschool tillotson carb

Bought a 5hp Briggs and this HL63e Tilly carb and intake came with it. Gotta love Craigslist. The air filter adapter seems to be ancient lol and the intake as well since its massive compared to most. Apparently this carb came off of a mcculloch Mac 200 chain saw. Has anyone ran this carb or had...
  17. minibikekid

FS pocket bike rim/tire

Rear rim and tire. Tire is decent has a little bit of tread left. Rim has some rash where the chain smacked it I'm assuming. 25 shipped located in Charlotte NC
  18. minibikekid

Low Life

Found this pretty sweet wagon on Facebook buy sell trade page in my area.
  19. minibikekid

WTB cheater cam

Looking for a 94ss cheater cam for my 4hp Briggs.
  20. minibikekid

FS Manco wheel/tire

I got this manco wheel/tire in a box of parts with my bird. Has a 72 tooth sprocket 25 shipped also have an unknown 60 tooth sprocket 10 shipped or will trade for Briggs 4/5hp goodies