Search results

1. Chain Linkin

Looking for Engine Builder Info

I am hoping to find any information (the internal build specs) I can on two engines I've recently bought. In a perfect world, I would just be able to call the original builders and get the spec sheets. However, it appears that both places are no longer in business, but, maybe they were sold and...
  2. Chain Linkin

Sins Of Steel Mini Bike Races 2019

Hey everyone, it's been awhile since I've been here. Still racing, just spending less time online. I didn't see this event mentioned (and sadly it's past now) but I thought this might interest a few people here. The group I race with decided to make the trip from Canada down to the Sins of...
  3. Chain Linkin

Dirt Racer Continued...

Since the Build-Off is long over I figured I would move this to a section more geared toward the DB mini bikes. The progress has been slow but I finally got my new engine built and installed. I just need to hook up the throttle, electrical, and put the chain on and I'm ready to test. My only BIG...
  4. Chain Linkin

Lambton Old-School Mini Bike Racing Association - Video Update

I started a new thing a few months ago where I post videos of our racing on Youtube. Here's my latest. Since I'm (usually) racing these videos are bit and pieces of the videos and picture from our spectators. https://youtu.be/i5Ec28uTBpQ If I messed up the link, the title of the video on...
  5. Chain Linkin

Mini Bike Racing Video - Summer 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gja--Xa4cGQ
  6. Chain Linkin

Chain Linkin's - DB Dirt Racer - (Chinese Class)

Bought this bike late last spring and added just enough bolt-on parts to have it ready for our race season (Note the paint can lid number plates with the always classy zip-tie mounts). Now that our season is finally over it's almost time for a complete tear down and proper rebuild. I say almost...
  7. Chain Linkin

Found my go-kart

Haha found my old go-kart on Kijiji today: 6.5 hp Go Kart | other | Markham / York Region | Kijiji I can tell by the bent frame and front axle. (dead give a ways) I bought this kart when I was in college and started a full resto. Sadly due to the fact I was being forced to move I had to...
  8. Chain Linkin

Let's Go Canada!!!

Not sure how many hockey fans are out there but it's gold medal time! World Jrs Canada vs USA. Meant to post this sooner to get some banter going but this will have to do. LET'S GO CANADA!:clap::clap:
  9. Chain Linkin

Introduction...Only seven years late.

Hi everyone, Originally I joined back when I got my first mini and with the help of the forum I got it race ready. Never did an introduction then and wasn't very active here. Turned into a lurker for a few years but I'm back. This time I plan on sticking around awhile so I figured I...
  10. Chain Linkin

Looking for some dyno charts/tables

Hello everyone. We all know how to calculate top speed of our minis (if not, there are calculators online to help). As fun as that is, it isn't really useful unless you're on the salt flats... I am working on a project that (will hopefully) be able to calculate acceleration and top...
  11. Chain Linkin

Changing Screen Name

Hey... I know it can be done but I can't find out how.:no: Joined a long time ago but I'm just starting to get more involved and update accordingly. Doing this as a last resort:out:: couldn't find anything with searches and couldn't email the administrators. Thanks in advance.
  12. Chain Linkin

Arctic Cat Confirmation

Hey everyone! I have been all over the interwebs and the closest I could find to this bike is the Arctic Cat Ram Rod. However, the ID tag on mine is gone so I can't confirm or deny that. So that brings me here for some experience. It has aftermarket rims but I believe the number plate up...
  13. Chain Linkin

Any-one out there from Windsor ON?

Hey every-one, I'm not new to Winsdor but I am officially a pernament resident now and I need to find a spot/ people to ride with. I race back home against some good friends and would like to get something like home going here. I've seen a guy at Malden but that's all. :shrug: Who...
  14. Chain Linkin

Can't get off the bottle. . .

My clone is a :censure: to start. the engine is completly stock minus cone filter/GX390 carb/extension tube. To start it I have to pull the filter off and giver a good shot of starter fluid and rip it with the choke fully on. Once/if this method finally works I need to run it for awhile choke on...
  15. Chain Linkin

Finally Rode It!!

Its been about 6 months since I got my bike and I finally got it fixed enough that I rode it tonight. This was only test #1 so it wasnt balls out. Even just slow this bike has a ton of personality and I can tell it's gunna be a B:censure:. The back wheel needs more attension as the chain kept...
  16. Chain Linkin

Racing???

Hey all! I was wondering how many (if any) of you race your mini-bikes? I see some of you drag race and I know some of you have raced in the SFVISBF races, but I was wondering if anyone has gone a step further? I'm in a build right now and I plan on racing flat track style on my mini. (just for...
  17. Chain Linkin

Engine mod help

Hey everyone, I'm looking for advice/ experince or any knowledge out there about my situation. I am running a clone engine (champion 6.5hp) on my mini-bike and recently I added a 13hp karting carb with cone filter and extension tube. Is this addition going to mess my engine up at all if I leave...