Search results

1. P

Reproduction Speedway forks

Reproduction 1970 and 1971 Speedway forks. Exact in every way! Stamped metal just like the original ones. I have them in bare metal, flash chromed or show chrome. Don't try to fix your twisted, rusted broken original ones... i have them with or without the headlight/number plate ears. I only...
  2. P

TT500 question

On a TT500, if you have a foot brake for the rear, what side should the front brake lever go on the handlebar? Normally the front brake would be on the right side (throttle side), but since the original brake lever for a TT500 had an embosment for the mirror, which you would want on the left...
  3. P

Rupp TT500

I have a 1968 Rupp TT500 that I am thinking about selling. It was a very clean original bike with no rust before I started restoring it. All of the chrome is original and replanted to perfect show quality. All of the bolts have been re-cad plated and are in perfect condition. The sprocket and...
  4. P

Speedway Super Bitch

I built this bike last year. It's one of my favorite bikes!
  5. P

Speedway, diamond in the rough

I been watching this speedway on Craigslist for a while. It was owned by a 19 y/o kid that was moving out of his parents house. He continued to lower the price until he practically gave it to me. Last thing I needed was another Speedway, but I guess you can never have too many. I just posted my...
  6. P

Just finished; 1973 Speedway Moto-cross

I just finished restoring this 1973 Speedway Moto-cross. This is the only 1973 Speedway Moto-cross I have ever seen.
  7. P

Speedway Black Shadow, a diamond in the rough

I just picked up another1972 Speedway Black Shadow! I am currently restoring a 1971 and a 1972 Black Shadow. These bikes run awesome with a little Sachs 80b,
  8. P

1971 Prototype Silver Shadow

I found the original prototype 1971 Silver Shadow bike. This bike is the SST Sachs (Silver Shadow Trail) bike that was used in the 1971 Popular Cycle Magazine test bike. It was also used in all of the 1971 Speedway advertising. The difference between this bike and the production 1971 Silver...
  9. P

Sachs 80b

Selling some extra engines off. Rebuilt Sachs 80b with NOS carb. Pull start works great, ready to bolt on and go. The engine on the left is the one for sale. $700. I also have the one on eBay. PM me if you are interested.
  10. P

1973 Speedway Enduro

i am in the process of restoring a 1973 Speedway Moto-Cross with the original Fugi 100cc engine. Does anyone have any pictures of an original 1973 Speedway Moto-Cross or Enduro? I am looking for pictures of bikes with the engine. I have pictures from the brochures, I am looking for actual...
  11. P

Need help, Speedway Black Shadow air cleaner

I am restoring my 1971 Speedway Black Shadow. The only other 1971 Black Shadow that I know of is the Minibike magazine test bike, so I do not have any other references. The problem I am having is locating the original type air cleaner. Any help on what air cleaner was used on this bike or...
  12. P

Sachs powered Speedway

I am looking for any Sachs powered Speedways and Speedway parts. Please PM me.... I also have plenty Speedway parts to sell or trade.
  13. P

1973 Speedway Spyder, just finished!

I just finished my 1973 Speedway Spyder. This one of two know.
  14. P

Rupp /Speedway lighted signs

Does anyone else have any other minibike signs that they would like to share?
  15. P

Speedway rim

I am looking for a 1973 Speedway Motocross front rim, size 16 made by Sun. The same rim was also used on 1973 Speedway Enduro. I am sure it was also used on many other bikes. Any help would be appreciated. I have 16 rear, 17 and 18 front all NOS that I would be willing to trade.
  16. P

Original Rupp Cub blueprints.

Original Rupp Cub blueprint. Frame it, or use it to build a Cub from scratch. Possibly could be the same as other frames. Unfortunity the blueprint was folded but could be flattened out. $75.00
  17. P

1969 Rupp treasure map

Original 1969 Rupp Roadster frame blueprints
  18. P

1973 Sppedway parts

I am looking for original 1973 Speedway shocks and black plastic fenders that were used on a Enduro, Motocross or a Super Spyder. Any help or good picture of original ones would be greatly appreciated.
  19. P

Exciting news! 1968/69 Rupp TC covers

Hi, I previously reproduced the 68/69 two speed set up, that are now being sold by Jim at Blackwidow Motorsport. Now I am excited to announce that I am now reproducing the 68/69 TC covers! The covers will be reproduce in this same gauge steel as the originals. They will be exactly like the...
  20. P

Speedway Minihack Sidecar

I am looking for a Speedway Mini Hack Sidecar. Please PM me if you have one or know where one is. Thank you!