Search results

1. S

Slingshot

Pictures of my Slingshot. Still need fenders, peg covers, decals and probably a new seat, but a crusty original is better than nothing. The engine is original to the bike.
  2. S

525 project

I finished painting my 525 project this week and started putting it back together today. I thought I'd share a picture. The seat is just there to see if I wanted to use it on this bike. Not sure what I'll do. Because this one started as just a frame and forks, I don't have a lot of the hard to...
  3. S

another what is it?

Bought this at a swapmeet. Frame looks like a Bonanza but I don't think the forks belong to it. Any help?
  4. S

Today's swap meet find

Bought this today as the seller was unloading it from his truck. Timing is everything, it wouldn't have lasted long. Pretty sure it's a Ruttman. It still has the clutch cover/brake assembly. The tires are oversized 530s that will go on a Wards bike, and I'll put the proper size on. Don't think...
  5. S

Aggie 97

Want to buy parts, roller, or complete Aggie 97.
  6. S

H50 wanted

I need a H50 for a Gilson/Wards 525 project. Let me know what you have and how much.
  7. S

Wards / Gilson swingarm question

Recently picked up a Wards 525 frame to build a rider. There is much previous owner engineering to fix. Having never owned one before my question is, are the legs of the swing arm supposed to be parallel? The one leg is 90 degrees to the shaft, the leg with the brake lever angles away from the...
  8. S

what are they?

Picked these up yesterday. Any ideas what they might be? Thanks.
  9. S

Cat 2 speed parts wanted

I need the 2 speed setup for a CAT 400TS. Let me know what you've got, I'll buy pieces or complete.
  10. S

Today's CL find

After selling all my Cats and my long held stash of Cat parts, I got sucked back in by this one. Needs a rear fender and the 2 speed parts, and a clutch cover. She's a good solid old Cat that needs saving. I'll be searching for the missing parts for it while I finish my Aggie 97.
  11. S

Aggie 97 paint code

Has anybody here had Aggie 97 blue paint color matched and coded? I searched and didn't find any results. Thanks.
  12. S

new to this forum

Hello folks. I have been registered here for a while but this is my first time posting. I mostly play with Cat minibikes but have interest in King O' Lawn also. I have some parts left over from projects that I will post here shortly to help out other Cat guys. Thanks to the forum for giving...
  13. S

King O' Lawn wanted

Hello everyone. This is my first post but I've been signed up for well over a year just enjoying the forum. I'm looking for a King O Lawn like this:http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/500/DSC04166.JPG Any leads are appreciated.