Search results

1. zook94

19?? Bombardier Ski-Doo Olympique w/Ski-Boose

Definitely 69-70. Any earlier the hood would bolt on, as opposed to the spring clamps that hold the rear down to the deck, and latches that it snaps into at the front. The "S" denoted stationary or movable headlight, one of ski-doo's first tricks was to hide the headlight in the hood, so it...
  2. zook94

neat trike

Gotta love the display of beer cans and bottles. Big slicks sticking right next to your hips looks real safe.
  3. zook94

I Guess I Found Myself A Treasure

I'll offer $59 for it. Where is it located?
  4. zook94

T555 Need Diff. Axle...

putting a clutch brake on a differential rear end is asking for disaster. they always come with axle brakes for a reason!
  5. zook94

Owosso Trike - Picked up today

South bend, Indiana. Too far for me, but $300 is definitely a steal, if its still there.
  6. zook94

rupp ruppster

The tires are balloon type, like what came on early scramblers, and some fat tire bikes. Rims are moulded right into tires, with a 3 lug mounting system.
  7. zook94

Is this a vintage cart?

Yep, snap it up for $40, vintage or not.
  8. zook94

Awesome Vintage Mini No BS

This guy watches TV, and knows the value of his vintage stuff. L@@K ///////////// Motorcycle Vintage Mini Bike L@@K ///////////// L@@K ///////////// Motorcycle Vintage Mini Bike L@@K ///////////// (Belding ) Date: 2010-01-05, 8:43AM EST Reply to...
  9. zook94

Strange mini

I am aware that you know what it is, my response was comedy wasted. There is a member here that believes that every mini ever built is a Broncco tx-4, and will go to any length to make himself heard.
  10. zook94

Strange mini

Its got those same rear wheel adjusters just like a broncco, are you absolutely sure its not a modified tx-4?
  11. zook94

removing primer from fiberglass fenders

Nope, take your time, and Acetone will clean everything off of Fiberglass. TAKE YOUR TIME!!!! Rushing will result in poor quality finish
  12. zook94

Cool snowmobile/minibike

Mystery solved. The Honda Cub was a model that had a "Snow" changeover kit, which allowed you to run a ski and track for propulsion. Made from '90-'94. More info here: Honda cub ez 9
  13. zook94

Cool snowmobile/minibike

they were probably built to compete with the Yamaha Sno Scoot, as there were other manufacturers shooting for the upright riding position (A&D Boivin). I think when I first looked at it I was thinking of the Chrysler single track mono ski dud that didn't work in more than 2 inches of loose snow.
  14. zook94

Cool snowmobile/minibike

there were probably only 75 of them made, they were built for the US market. In '72 the bottom dropped out of the industry, and 90% of the manufacturers bailed because of the gas embargo, and crazy prices got to .35$/gal. No more gas guzzling toys, because they were rationing gas. Only the...
  15. zook94

Top Ten Mini's

Trapper Trail Bike
  16. zook94

nice trike on E-BAY

There were offers on the table to scoop it up for far away bidders, to house it til it could be retrieved.... Michigan people are too broke to buy anything.
  17. zook94

Cool snowmobile/minibike

Factory built in early '71-'72, then the bottom fell out of the market.
  18. zook94

kids Homemade Mini Bike

Regardless of whether its a homebuilt frame, or a store bought frame, the kid knows all of the ins and outs of his machine, what makes what happen, and why. He's leap years ahead of the game, compared to most kids, who MIGHT learn about this stuff when they are 2-3 times his age.
  19. zook94

This is kinda cool / go kart

With some different tires and a fresh paint job, that would be cool as heck.
  20. zook94

Seat Spring Source

What does the Farm stand for? I was walking the aisles of the local Tractor Supply store, and found a spring center, which had all kinds of springs, pushers, pullers, and shock style. They have a website: www.mytscstore.com maybe you can find the springs there?