Search results

1. Bonanza Bryan

Quick Coleman BT200X Gambler 500 Build

Well with time running out fast before the 100 mile gambler enduro I quickly realized my Rupp wasn’t going to be ready in time. I’ve had this bike for a few years but it was all stock. I decided to do a quick build and have this ready for the gambler enduro that’s in 3 weeks. The engine is from...
  2. Bonanza Bryan

Off-road Rupp Enduro Build

Well here goes another off-road build. As some of you may know my last build was a full suspension bonanza that I initially built for the Gambler 500 mini bike enduro. I got 2nd my first year and the second year I had made some major improvements to the bike but the race was canceled due to...
  3. Bonanza Bryan

1970 Rupp Parts

All of these parts are from a 1970 Rupp Enduro all prices DO NOT include shipping pm me with your shipping info so I can get a shipping quote for you. I will entertain offers on all parts. Located in Petaluma Ca 94952 First up are a set of complete wheels, tires, and brakes. The tires are...
  4. Bonanza Bryan

2022 Gambler 500 Mini Bike Enduro July 9th

After 2 years the gambler mini bike enduro is back. If you live in the western US I highly recommend attending this awesome event. More details to follow…
  5. Bonanza Bryan

New Reproduction Go Power Wheels

Well well well someone finally did it
  6. Bonanza Bryan

Wtb Rupp Frame

Looking for a 1970+ Rupp frame. Would be nice to have a swing arm and fuel tank as well with the pegs and kick stand. Let me know what you have willing to pay the shipping. Thanks!
  7. Bonanza Bryan

Help With Go Kart ID

Just picked this up and having a hard time figuring out what exactly it is. I know it’s got some extra junk welded on it but looks old and defiantly isnt homemade. Any help?
  8. Bonanza Bryan

5mm Stem SS Valves Now Available

Saw a post on Facebook tonight and these parts are now available. Very excited to order some up I have a predator non hemi head I’m going to build with these new 5mm stem stainless steel valves. Not sure what block it’s going on yet probably a 196 clone but I have really been wanting to build a...
  9. Bonanza Bryan

Bonanza MX Gas Tanks

Just showing off. 2 originals and one from Evil Ed. Not for sale I have projects these are all going on
  10. Bonanza Bryan

I Bought A Coleman...

I’ve been looking at these for the last year or two and a Walmart in the area finally had one in stock so I went and bought it. It’ll get a few upgrades and mostly be a fun rider that I can take camping
  11. Bonanza Bryan

The Ultimate Off Road Bonanza Build Returns

Well I am getting started on this build again. For those that didn’t see this from the beginning I started with a bare bonanza frame and fabricated pretty much everything else. Here are some pics from the original build I built a pretty sufficient engine and went and raced the Gambler 500...
  12. Bonanza Bryan

Big 32/28mm Valve Head

What’s everyone think about these heads this guys putting out? Overkill for a modified predator or similar engine? At what point are valves this size really needed? https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F392568938189
  13. Bonanza Bryan

Bonanza MX Gas Tank

Looking for a mx tank original or reproduction doesn’t matter. Thanks
  14. Bonanza Bryan

Bonanza Chopper Resto-Mod

Alright here it goes just picked this thing up last week it’s a good candidate for a resto-mod. Plans are a somewhat built HS-40 and a mostly stock and original frame. I tore down the frame today and got everything into pieces. The wheels were a typical pain all the bolts broke so I had to drill...
  15. Bonanza Bryan

RFY Shocks

Only used these for mock-up and they were just too long for me. These are a little stiff so they will have to be setup right to work well o believe I paid $75 for these I’ll do $60 shipped
  16. Bonanza Bryan

HS40

Looking for a hs40 in decent condition would settle for just a good complete block don’t necessarily need the exhaust and carb setup let me know what you have. Thanks
  17. Bonanza Bryan

My Latest Bonanza Score

A good start for my next resto should be a fun project mostly there. Looking for a HS40
  18. Bonanza Bryan

Gambler 500 Mini Bike Enduro Race

Wow what a race in Central Oregon. Around 200 teams competed in a 100 mile mini bike endurance race. My bike held together very well with zero issues and my team managed to take second overall what a crazy day
  19. Bonanza Bryan

Predator Sparkplugs And Milled Heads

What are you guys doing with the spark plug on milled heads. My head is milled .050 and I noticed that the spark plug sits below the head surface. I have .035 piston to head clearance will I be fine or do I need a shorter plug or some kind of shim?
  20. Bonanza Bryan

Bonanza Chain Guard

Looking for a BC chainguard. A fiberglass re pop would be ideal but interested in anything. Thanks