Search results

1. lonewolf57

My attempt at an ARCO EZ Rider

"The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin...." :wink: Love Spinal Tap! :thumbsup:
  2. lonewolf57

DB30 Tires

I don't mind helping you. Here's a post (with pics) where I compared tires that Tractor Supply carries that will fit a DB30 rim: http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/doodlebug-minibikes/33004-db-tires-question-2.html#post221523 Hope it helps! :thumbsup:
  3. lonewolf57

Mini baja gas tank questions

Yeah, I wasn't too crazy about all that open space between the tank and engine myself. I eventually painted the Greyhound tank that came on the engine black, added a chrome cap for a little "bling", and put it back on the motor. I'm thinking about maybe using it as a reserve tank and put a valve...
  4. my bike w/tank

my bike w/tank

5. lonewolf57

Here's what it looks like now with a new Greyhound 6.5 hp "Clone": Here's a side pic with the stock Lifan 6.5 hp engine and also before I put the headlight back on:
  6. lonewolf57

That is the same tank and the same seller that I bought my tank from. :thumbsup:
  7. lonewolf57

Here's another angle of the tank with my wolf emblem:
  8. Motorized bicycle tank w/wolf emblem

Motorized bicycle tank w/wolf emblem

9. lonewolf57

Here's the larger (more than a gallon) motorized bicycle tank on my Warrior. Bought the angled petcock from OldMiniBikes.com:
  10. Nutter DB30

Nutter DB30

11. my_bike5_edited

my_bike5_edited

My Warrior after rebuild.
  12. lonewolf57

Will This engine work for Baja Warrior

MB165 Mini Baja w/Predator 6.5 212cc "clone" Yep, the Harbor Freight Predator 6.5 212cc "clone" will fit the Baja Motorsports Mini Baja/Heat/Warrior. I just swapped in a Predator in my 5.5 hp 168cc Jiangdong Mini Baja. Only difference I ran into was that the bolts that attach the jackshaft...
  13. MB165 Mini Baja w/Predator 6.5 212cc "clone"

MB165 Mini Baja w/Predator 6.5 212cc "clone"

MB165 Mini Baja w/Predator 6.5 212cc "clone"
  14. lonewolf57

Best clutch price for 6.5 engine

4-455 - 12 teeth, #35 Chain, 3/4" Bore Max Torque Clutch Jimmy S.
  15. lonewolf57

Lets see your mini bikes

Family mini bikes::scooter: Mini Baja (MB165) I picked up off eBay for spare::scooter: Winter 2011 Baja Warrior "Bobber" build::scooter: Jimmy S.
  16. lonewolf57

Which clutch should I buy?

I've had Max Torque clutches on both my wife's and my own Baja Warrior mini bikes (6.5 hp "clone" engines) for 6-8 months now and they've did just fine. :thumbsup: Jimmy S.
  17. lonewolf57

Whats your favorite movie quotes?

Mad Max- Bubba Zanetti: We're here to meet a friend. Comin' in on the train. Station Master: Nothin' comin' on the train except a couple of crates and a, uh, coffin! Bubba Zanetti: Our friend. Station Master: That must be your friend over there. They didn't leave much of him. Bubba...
  18. lonewolf57

True Grit (1969)- Rooster Cogburn: When's the last time you saw Ned Pepper? Emmett Quincy: I don't remember any Ned Pepper. Rooster Cogburn: Short feisty fella, nervous and quick, got a messed-up lower lip. Emmett Quincy: That don't bring nobody to mind. A funny lip? Rooster Cogburn...
  19. lonewolf57

Heartbreak Ridge- Highway: My name's Gunnery Sergeant Highway and I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass that all of you numbnuts put together. Now Major Powers has put me in charge of this reconisence platoon. Lance Corporal Fragatti: We take...
  20. lonewolf57

The Outlaw Josey Wales- Senator: The war's over. Our side won the war. Now we must busy ourselves winning the peace. And Fletcher, there's an old saying: To the victors belong the spoils. Fletcher: There's another old saying, Senator: Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining...