Search results

1. topcat

Cat dominator

Searching for a cat Dominator frame. And a gas tank;and o yeah ! A rear drum cat split rim..;so any of you catminibike people out there see this post please help a fella out !...Thank you...:hammer:
  2. topcat

Cat Dominator

Looking for original painted Cat Dominator frame with forks or fork tree's,and tank...appreciate the help ...thanks...
  3. topcat

Cat Dominator parts

Searching for a frame with a tank that's all folks !... Thanks
  4. topcat

Cat handle bars

Searching for a set of two good chrome Cat minibike top half handle bars 1969 72 for shore...
  5. topcat

Heath boonie 2speed shifter assembled

On Heath boonies !... How is the two speed shifter assembled to work ?...
  6. topcat

Supper Bronc seat and Heath

Looking for Supper Bronc and Heath minibike seats with the company stamp on the back of seat good shape original seats or new prefabricated seats !.... If any leads please pm a guy. ..thanks:hammer:
  7. topcat

Tech/timming/hs&h ;series

I always got the Tecumseh timed by luck and i know i'm not getting pin point timing. these engines run like a Bat Out Of Hell when timed right and sinked in with the carb...;but will some one tell me how to time the point's exactly?.. and set the coil to da flywheel?...
  8. topcat

Rupp fork tubes

I'm searching for a pair of 1969 Rupp fork tubes with the drum brake slot key welded at the fork tip witch holds the wheel drum from spinning......pm me if you have ?.. THANKS:hammer::hammer:
  9. topcat

looking for 1969 cat Dominator

Say i'm searching for a Dominator 1969 disc break set up with the forks and da tank /or a roller///,,,...if so let me known !... "O" POSSIBLY with original paint .....Thanks:scooter:
  10. topcat

70's 3hp tecumseh intake

I am looking for a early model Tecumseh INTAKE MANIFOLD for a 3hp !....... if any person out here has one of these intakes !... please PM ME............:hammer: thanks fellow minibikers....topcat !.... :hammer:
  11. topcat

1968 rupp frnt end

handle bars tripple tree forks & springs needed...1968 rupp if have pm me topcat ...thanks ....:grind:
  12. topcat

cat front rims

looking for 2 sets of cat front rims !....not looking to get raped on da price please be reasonable .......Thanks my fellow minibikers.....:thumbsup:
  13. topcat

Need 2 Front Cat Rim

Looking for two good front CAT 6' rims ....THANKS !...:grind:
  14. topcat

Briggs parts

Im looken for the metle kill engine stop tabbs you flip with ur finger to tap & ground the spark plug out at the top of early flatheads briggs engines NEED 5TO 8 METLE STOP SWITCHES ...........................IM also lookN for the Oil Sliger, Gov . Gear & Backet assembly..this is the oil...
  15. topcat

8"Azusa spinner wheels

I bought some azusa wheels and i have the wrong size .... i need 6" azusa rims ;so i need to sell the 8"azusa rims to buy the ones i need...the ones i have are NEW asking $85.00 shiped !.. or trade for rims of the same caliper...:detective:
  16. topcat

trade parts engine for rims

I have a 97cc dB engine very low miles good complete working condition !...In trade for a pair of good decent 6" Azusa style rims .... will have picture of engine shortly !...:grind:
  17. topcat

hpe chain guard/kill switch/original

searching for a original cat clutch guard &kill switch !...any leads pleas pm me !...topcat...thank you....:scooter:
  18. topcat

cat disc brake

:hammer:looking for original hpe cat disc brake !...anyone hve please pm me...topcat
  19. topcat

cat sligshot sissy bar

Im looking for anyone who knows how to fabricate 5/8" pipe tubing ?... I need a cat slinshot sissy bar bent/ faricated to fit the seat...pm me please if any leads !...thanks fellas/topcat ....:weld:
  20. topcat

cat slingshot sissy bar search

Im still looking for a cat slingshot sissy bar original or a good fabricated one !...sure hope i can get lucky ..that part has been hard as HELL to find...:hammer: