Search results

1. thebronc4019

You have a post about Fox Campus bikes that Ogy had now are in the hands of Winber Jeff, Do you...

You have a post about Fox Campus bikes that Ogy had now are in the hands of Winber Jeff, Do you know how to contact him? I cannot find his profile page, thanks, thebronc4019
  2. thebronc4019

Fox Campus body question. Think I need a expert.

Please put me in touch with your friend who makes the parts. My bike is pretty much complete and I will be restoring it after finishing my 1963 Ford Econoline.
  3. thebronc4019

coolest mini bikes???

In my opinion the "HOLY GRAIL"!
  4. thebronc4019

Horsepower of B&S Engine

I am familiar with Ogy and his knowledge and inventory of Fox Campus parts. From my understanding he is unfortunately no longer with us. He was the upmost authority on the Fox Campus. I am by no means that guy but still contest that it is the greatest mini ever built. Still working on my 63...
  5. thebronc4019

Random post as I am surfing web and see you have Fox speedos. I own a Fox Campus and will...

Random post as I am surfing web and see you have Fox speedos. I own a Fox Campus and will restore same when done with current van project. Search me to see I am real deal. Would like to purchase speedo. I know this is old crap but please respond
  6. thebronc4019

Horsepower of B&S Engine

UPDATE on Fox Campus: I have done nothing on it and will not until my 1963 Econoline is done as I am a FINISHER! Bike is in back shed and can't wait to restore it but van is an awesome project so I must finish before starting something new, probably another 2 years but love the fact that I have...
  7. thebronc4019

Can anyone tell me what this bike is all I know it’s a pedwin

I THINK NOT! Look at the frame, not Fox Campus. I have the "Holy Grail" IMO of mii bikes which is a Fox Campus. Look at the frame curves near the rear wheel and you will see the difference.
  8. thebronc4019

Horsepower of B&S Engine

Yes, the pipe was chrome. I will fabricate one when I restore it but I am not going to touch this bike until I finish the 1963 Econoline custom van I am building for at least another 18 months.
  9. thebronc4019

Horsepower of B&S Engine

I have seen the original info on these bikes and it clearly states that they were available with a Techumseh that had a lighting coil or a 3 HP Briggs and those used a 6 volt battery under the seat to power the lights.
  10. thebronc4019

Horsepower of B&S Engine

I have a 1964 Fox Campus mini and am almost positive that the engine is original as is everything else on this survivor. It was listed as coming with a 3 HP Briggs. The model number is #80202 and the type is 948194. I attempted to decipher the numbers but cannot confirm that it is 3 HP, can...
  11. thebronc4019

Fox Campus the "Holy Grail"

Looks like someone did a spruce up on the bike at one time but I don't know much about the history of the bike other than it has been owned since new by a family in near Pittsburgh. As far as the van goes, I am recording the build on my Bronc Shine Facebook page where you can see it.
  12. thebronc4019

Fox Campus the "Holy Grail"

I joined this forum in 2008 when I was restoring a K&S Hornet which was voted "Mini Bike of the Month" in October 2008 when they still had that competition. I have not been on here much in last 12 years except to display a Cushman "Step Thru" scooter that I restored. Since I first saw a Fox...
  13. thebronc4019

Cushman Scooter Winter Project

The previously posted picture was a bit premature. I subsequently replicated the factory bumper for it and installed the suicide shifter
  14. thebronc4019

Please call me at (732)768-1543

Please call me at (732)768-1543
  15. thebronc4019

Fox Campus for sale

I am interested. Too far for me to pick up. Do you anticipate travelling anywhere east in the future? I am on the Jersey Shore. This is something I would purchase and put away as I am currently in the middle of building another car so time is not of the essence here. Thanks, Pete Bruncati...
  16. thebronc4019

This is my new project, the "Bronc Shine Express". Back into the garage for another 5 years. This one will be "OVER THE TOP". If you would like to follow the progress, like my Bronc Shine Facebook page. Go back to February 12, 2020 post to see the van from the beginning. Be Safe
  17. thebronc4019

It has been 5 years since I posted. I feel compelled to do this so no one thinks I am full of crap. Life happens bla bla bla Cushman is done
  18. thebronc4019

K&S Hornet by Scottessey. 2015 build off JFF class

Your build looks great. Love the K&S Hornets
  19. thebronc4019

Using a Shrinking Disk on the Cushman Body Sheetmetal is in awuful shape so I have to work it