Search results

1. H

Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

Life is to short fellas.........if all I lost from this was a few hundred bucks then what I gained from it far exceeds the money lost. I donated two engines and raffled them off with all the proceeds going to vic. Id never ask for that money back. I will sleep well tonight knowing I did the...
  2. H

Wives and Mini Bikes ... conflict?

buckeye......yah its me. this little guy has kept me pretty busy and away from the computer. He wants a mini soon though.
  3. H

you got that right.......that's why I have two boats!! I cant and wont ever complain. there was a time not long ago I had parts for this, that and the other showing up at the door every other day. she never complained once. that's why we are married. we appreciate the fact we both have our own...
  4. H

My wife's hobby of horses is FAR more expensive then any of mine. Id certainly win the battle if she ever brought it on. Her "pets" have more expensive shoes then I do........:out:
  5. H

Today I found out I'm going to be a father

Congratulations! My 1st just turned 8 weeks today. Its THE MOST amazing experience a man can go through. Enjoy the ride.
  6. H

Ford Diesel F350 Super Duty truck

Our previous truck was a 2007 F350 Lariat Dually diesel. It was good until 70K when it needed some major engine work. Was never the same after that and ditched it. Not to scare you, but id be looking at the Duramax's if I was going back to diesel.
  7. H

Greatest moment in my life

Thanks for all the nice comments fellas. Even with the lack of sleep having this little guy around has been amazing. My wife's family is huge so people have been coming and going non stop since we have been home. He is certainly going to be loved around here. almost 20 years since a baby has...
  8. H

Greatest moment in my life

Proudest day of my life. What an amazing journey it has been. The litte guy didnt want to wait until Monday I guess when the wife was due to be induced. Thursday May 9th at 12:30pm at 7-1/2lbs. Our first child. Ethan James. Alittle smile in this one....I told him he was handsome like his...
  9. H

Brute Not Dunecycle

Is there any relationship in these Brute Trikes with Brute Snowmobiles?
  10. H

Most of Boston in lockdown

First and formost id like to say what happened in Boston is tragic and sad. Poeple lost there lives and limbs and some will have to face the hardships that come with that kind of loss. Like many others I was in a "shock" when this hit the news. Kinda like 9/11. "Is this really happening" kinda...
  11. H

Engine rebuild Tips Website - interesting read

Tank.....you from/in South Africa? My sister and I were born in Sandton and my brothert was born in Cape Town.
  12. H

Hoppy's "WTF" Build/Log

Ill snap a picture tomorrow of it. Im pretty sure the belt was cureved on both sides. No dought about it there is a flat side now and im sure if I measured the width of the belt its not what it was. Clearly this thing doesnt line up. due to the angle the inside of the belt facing the engines has...
  13. H

Hoppy's "WTF" Build/Log

So heres where im at after a few test runs..................... the tires seem to be holding now i bumped up the pressure a few notches. so I think im ok there. My big concern right now is this TAV setup I bought. It seems to work just fine however I have a crap load of belt dust collecting...
  14. H

Hoppy's "WTF" Build/Log

beadlocks sounds like alot of work. would a tube fix the problem?
  15. H

what is you favorite engine

If they didnt weigh so much I'd say the Kohler k series. K181 or the likes. Good engines but they are dam heavy.
  16. H

Hoppy's "WTF" Build/Log

Harley....I see they used a black glue. Im starting to think I have the wrong tire/rim combo. Im pretty sure when they said "beadlock" they mean actuall beadlock rims. Might have to get me some differant tires as finding beadlock rims in a 4on4 pattern I dont believe is an option.
  17. H

Hoppy's "WTF" Build/Log

Thanks buckeye! Qusetion for those who know anything about ATV tires................................ went to go out to the barn this morning and rear tires didnt hold air over night. These are 22x8x10 AMS Swamp fox tires. On the side it says "use bead lock rim". I bought 10x7 steel wheels...
  18. H

Hoppy's "WTF" Build/Log

Thanks yoop. Ive been MIA. Baby due in about two weeks! Just been so busy with work, and life in general. Midnight blue will be the body color.
  19. H

Hoppy's "WTF" Build/Log

Well.....what can I say?Its a SLOW project. Phase #1 test run this evening. She moves out pretty well. Plenty fast enough for me anyways. Few mods since my last post. Ditched the centrifigul clutch for the TAV. Modified the front spindles to allow for bigger tires up front. She sits nice and...
  20. H

No negative feedback on the Bay for deadbeats?

As far as I know this is the way its always been. ITs the #1 reason why I dont sell there anymore. Dead beat buyers and the inability to leave them my thoughts. Yet as a "buyer" they can say whatever they may please. Its BS. I think im going to start a patition.:laugh: