Search results

1. R

Bros. said it wouldn't shine 1970 rupp roadster

the pic dosn't do much justice there is chrome the the flash made all the flaws stick out alot more.
  2. R

Here a pic of the front fender working on getting more pics of the roadster on soon.
  3. R

Help carbarator linkage Rupp roadster

It is a Tecumseh HS40.
  4. R

Sorry haven trouble post a pic on here hopen to get them on tommow night. And I took it over to my brothers shop to work/hide it.
  5. R

Help carbarator linkage Rupp roadster

Hi I am working on a 1970 rupp roadster And have a odd favor to ask? could some one post a pic of the carbarator linkage. The one I'm working on has been doctored and would like to put back to original. It looks like it has been doctored down on the pull start side back side of the motor. If...
  6. R

I'm workin on restoring a 1970 Rupp roadster, that belongs to my Dad. My grampa bought for my dad when he was a kid and he road it for years, even my oldest brother road it going up, but after wearing it down dad parked it in the back of the shop where it sat for better than 10 years. Now I'm...
  7. R

Difference Between Rupp and Rupp2 engine?

yea this one has the diaphragm carb on it.
  8. R

Roadster and Roadster 2 kickstand difference?

Hi here again have another qestion for you guys. I know the roadster and roadster 2 had different tires. But did that change the size of the kickstand, or is it the same kick stand??? I ask this because I am working on a 1970 roadster that lost its kick stand along time ago. And the only...
  9. R

spedometer

Changing the subject a little bit. I just started working on a 1970 Roadster looking at the speedometer. And the cluster on the front wheel is frooze up. Was woundering how fixable they are? All I can see on it is the name Veglia - made in italy. I see that it would cost alot for a new one. Was...
  10. R

Hi I was wounderin if you still have the kick stand ship to 44883?

Hi I was wounderin if you still have the kick stand ship to 44883?
  11. R

Thank you guys that helps a lot. Like I said I was working on A 1970 Rupp Roadster. My grampa bought it for my dad when he was a kid, but it has been in the corner of shop for better than a decade. And seen that there was a lot of roadster 2 parts on ebay. Thanks again:smile:
  12. R

Yea that fixed itput new points and a condeser and cleaned up some more and now it sparks like a champ. Still woundering what was the difference between Roadster and Roadster 2. The one I'm working on is 1970 and the gas tank says Roadster on the side.
  13. R

I was having trouble getting a spark I just bought new points and a condncer I'll put on later tonight to see if that fixes it.
  14. R

I was woundering what the diffence between a rupp motor and and a rupp 2 motor? And was looking to maybe buy a rupp 2 motor and was woundering if that would fut on a roadster? The motor that is on it is a HS40-55282B:hammer: