Search results

1. S

vintage go kart meet Tacoma Washington august 30-31

old mini bikes are welcome to join us in the pits
  2. S

been awhile kinda hooked on go karts

the kart is a live axle each motor has a clutch each motor has a starter pulley to start the engines one at a time
  3. S

that is a beautiful kart what tracks do you run at
  4. S

i haven't posted in a while been working on vintage karts lately kinda takes up all my time . while i still have my go kart cycle i have been learning about tuning McCulloch kart engines i will be attending a vintage kart meet in Tacoma Washington at the end of the month (spanaway ) to run...
  5. S

its been a while Go Kart Cycle

thanks for the kind words tom
  6. S

3 go kart cycles 2013

yes scooterboy (mark) is very cool he is the reason i got into vintage karting mark and Dennis turk are a welth of knowledge and very kind folks they have helped my son and i so much its un believeable i wish him luck in his new adventures
  7. S

that is a great story steve glad to see you again
  8. S

it is fun to ride thank you
  9. S

3 go kart cycles 2013

thanks for the info i phoned him a year or so ago and his number was not working
  10. S

3 go kart cycles 2013

what ever happend to bayareabarito i got to hang out with him that day he was rely cool and to see his mini in person was awesome
  11. S

3 go kart cycles 2013

this is an old photo from a vintage kart meet in medford oregon with scooterboy,bayareabarito,slingshotcox three Go Kart MFG relatives meeting again
  12. S

and that is our 1960 Go Kart 800 Mc 10
  13. S

howdy i havnt posted in a while here is a while here is my 1960 go kart cycle not sure how big this file is but here gose
  14. S

Glenn Baine - GOKART CYCLE - (Vintage Class)

that is awesome glen you are very lucky you have all the right parts the front tire is very hard to find
  15. image001_9_

image001_9_

1960 Go Kart cycle Big Bear scrambler
  16. image001_8_

image001_8_

1960 Go Kart cycle Big Bear scrambler
  17. S

looking for goodyear Diamond tread 3.00 x 3.00 - 5 tire

howdy folks its been a long time i am looking for a front tire for my Go kart cycle its a goodyear diamond tread 3.00 x 3.00 -5 any usable condition would be great help or links to the puzzle
  18. S

The FIRST ....and "LAST" Bonanza

that is a great story thank you so much for sharing this piece of bay area history. in the late 70s and early 80s i use to go to kal kart and drool over go karts the used ones they had for sale they let me sit in them and dream thanks for bringing back those memories great job
  19. S

Slingshot

i love it great color