Search results

1. MiniBikeTodd

Looking for used Savage with West Bend Engine

what's up my dudes! i am back on this thread. it has been awhile. i have missed my fellow mini bike comrads greatly. I am posting this new thread to see if anyone can help me out. I am looking for a used Savage mini bike with a west bend engine. Let me know what you got. Will pay cash...
  2. MiniBikeTodd

wanted savage mini bike with west bend

i would like to buy a savage mini bike with west bend engine anything and everything message me or call me 513-602-5089 minibike todd got a lot of bikes i can trade on too like herald super bronc and others
  3. MiniBikeTodd

Heald Super Bronc, 10HP Factory Electric Start, Good Runner!

Heald Super Bronc, 10HP Factory Electric Start, Good Runner! *Needs Battery* All electric works, all original, great damn mini bike, has enough power to pull your ass up a tree, ride doubles with your woman, something I just dont use anymore, awful lot of fun 950 you pay shipping but I will...
  4. MiniBikeTodd

1961 Berkely Savage

1961 Berkely Savage project bike, hope you all like it. When I first got it from the original owner (with title) he gave me the 3hp smaller optional motor. Enjoy!
  5. MiniBikeTodd

1971 Rupp Roadster2

:anon.sml: Hey, minibike todd again, here with another one of my restorations, yes, its not perfect museum quality like most of the professionals here, but I try! Check it out, it's my favorite color.
  6. MiniBikeTodd

a few lil indians and a mickeybike

hey guys here are some little indians and a mickeybike, hope oldminibikes crew has been holdin' it down!!!!!!!
  7. MiniBikeTodd

Chain Guards

I am looking for chain guards, especially little indians, Ruttmans, Rupps, Cat's and other nice chain guards!!! These seem to be the first to get chucked back in the day, and now a days for me one of the most important, but most missing part!!!!! You guys gotta have a couple kickin around...
  8. MiniBikeTodd

Hi Minibike Todd From Ohio

:scooter: Hi Everyone my name is minibike todd, I love mini bikes, maybe more than the average guy, I will be sharing my collection with you guys over time, and I figured that some of the only pictures I have on the computer that I am on are of a 71 Rupp Black Widow I am into full on...