Search results

1. 70chevrolet

71 rupp roadster (mostly complete)

Started to restore this bike and lost interest. Bike is very straight new paint (spray bomb) new seat cover from BWMotorsports new fork bush from BWMotorsports Foam is the high density seat foam brakes all in excellent shape tires are older, but good. new T/C belt from BWMotorsports...
  2. 70chevrolet

hey all

hey all. been gone for a while. I was in jail... Just kidding. I havent posted here in a few months because I kind of lost interest in the hobby. Just wanted to throw out a post before I list my bikes in the for sale section. Im sure Ill be back at some point ... OldMiniBikes rules!! thanks
  3. 70chevrolet

TRADE for kx60

O.K.. I know this is not a minibike, But, I figure most people here are into small bikes with engines. AND.... this is a trade post. **If I am out of line for posting this here.. Then please chastise me and delete the post.** --- This is my neigbors 2002 Liquid cooled Kawasaki KX60. I am...
  4. 70chevrolet

ever been this drunk before?

This guy was WAFFLED! :repuke: :repuke: :repuke:
  5. 70chevrolet

Funny!

I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER FORUM... lmao. ------------------------------------------------------------- Disguised Weapons Posted at: 2010-02-09 06:06:07 Original ad: **** Disguisable weapons wanted **** Wanted: hidden blades, belt buckle knives, cane swords, etc….. Offering: cash, items...
  6. 70chevrolet

I need one of these.

7. 70chevrolet

Ricky Martin Comes out.

Wow.. Out of the Blue... Blindsided. Now who would've ever seen that coming? :doah: Menudo-4-Life!
  8. 70chevrolet

Is this a broncco?

I THOUGHT IT WAS. BUT NOW I AM NOT SURE.
  9. 70chevrolet

fat tire bikes.

Could someone tell me if there was a bike made like the El Burro, with super fat tires, but had front and rear suspension? I love the fat tire bikes. Thanks
  10. 70chevrolet

Moustache Contest!

Post your entries here. Thickest "stash" takes it. If Magnum P.I. is a OldMiniBikes member, sorry, you can't enter. Heres mine...Notice the extra tight, childs size small RUPP t-shirt. I wear my clothes extra tight to make my stash look bigger. :pimp:
  11. 70chevrolet

Stop Thief!

Check this thing out... My friend jim stole it off craigslist like a thief in the night. I am not even going to tell you what he paid for it.
  12. 70chevrolet

what is it?

Belongs to my buddy jim, I was thinking boonie bike but the wheels look too small and the bars flare out kinda wide...
  13. 70chevrolet

Georges St. Pierre or Dan Hardy?

I say GSP makes Hardy tap in the 2nd! :001_tt2:
  14. 70chevrolet

moped

Anyone got any cheap mopeds for sale?
  15. 70chevrolet

Wtf?

can someone educate me as to wtf happened to this carb. what is that big hole on the bottome left? It appears as if there is a passage that was milled into the carb and somehow broke open. I filled it with carb cleaner and appears as if the passage is not functional and doesnt leak into the...
  16. 70chevrolet

Reunited

I managed to locate, after weeks of searching, The first rupp I ever built. I drove an hour and 45 miniutes and after gruleing negotiations. I paid the guy $300 to get it back. All I did was adjust the carb and it runs like new again. This was the best running bike I have ever had and it pulls...
  17. 70chevrolet

Comet 20 series vs 30 series

Is there an actual difference in performance, or is it just a matter of application.
  18. 70chevrolet

Rupp centaur

$3600 :doah: whew! seems a tad pricey but who knows? CENTAUR
  19. 70chevrolet

Plug

I JUST ORDERED AGAIN FROM BLACK WIDOW MOTORSPORTS FOR MORE RUPP PARTS. JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW IMPRESSIVE THE SERVICE IS AND HOW EASY IT IS TO USE THE WEBSITE. THEY HAVE JUST ABOUT EVERY PART KNOWN TO MAN (AS FAR AS RUPP STUFF GOES) THEY HAVE COMPLETE DIAGRAMS, PARTS BREAKDOWNS...
  20. 70chevrolet

hot chicks on minibikes!

Please post your pics of hot chicks riding minibikes here... (for my viewing pleasure)