Search results

1. owend

ARCO

Does anyone know what brake shoes fit an ARCO Bushwacker? Thank! Owen
  2. owend

Selling this for Mountain Man George

100% of this sale will go to his family. This is a Tecumseh HS 80 to HS 12 lighting coil that can be used to charge a battery and can be used with electric start. These are getting hard to find so asking $175.00 shipped. Thank you
  3. owend

MM-B212 PRO

Does anyone know what the TAV belt size is so I can see if I can get one locally. Thanks!
  4. owend

ARCO Chopper

Selling off a couple of bikes due to divorce. Attorney's aren't cheap! Asking $250.00. for the ARCO chopper. NOS ATLAS roller none left anymore. You also could use a Flathead or a OHV motor on this frame . All new wheels, tires, fenders, grips/ throttle, brakes ,cables, kill-switch, #35 sprocket...
  5. owend

Tecumseh HS 40

This was not from a mini bike and not sure what it was on originally. I think it is a 1969 engine, correct me if I am wrong. Has good spark and compression. The shaft size is, 3/4 x 2.25 non threaded. Model# HS 40-55247a Serial 9231 12284. $250.00 plus the ride from NY 13032 I might have a White...
  6. owend

Briggs 6.5 hp

Went start my pressure washer and it was like pulling over a 20 hp engine. I winterized it and it was not left outside. It will start, ok on starting fluid, and runs great after that. Are the valves that far off?
  7. owend

ARCO

I have paper templates to make the 3 styles of chain guards they made for their bikes. I was hoping that someone can put them to use.
  8. owend

ARCO Chopper

I just brought this roller home that was sitting in the top of a pole barn. Why not! The bike is #1.
  9. owend

I have no idea on this one?

I would like some help on this one. Engine plate seems non factory, same as the fenders.
  10. owend

Tecumseh HS lighting coil

Selling a dual lighting coil and flywheel, non points that fits HS40, HS50 and maybe OHV 70. $150.00 plus shipping from N.Y. 13032 Will get pictures tomorrow.
  11. owend

New find

I just picked up a Monster Moto 212 for my 10 year old daughter. He sister will inherit her old one. I have to re-route the brake lines, cables, change the oil and brake fluid, tighten all the bolts and ready to ride. Seems to be decently made for a Chinese made bike.
  12. owend

DB 30

My Daughter want some front suspension on her bike. I was wondering if anyone has recently used pit bike tubes and made up new mounting plates. It seems that you can't find the bolt on ones. Thanks for any help!
  13. owend

HS 50

Selling two HS 50 non points with 3/4 cranks that are running. The one without the tank in the picture has a new carb, plug and head gasket and will include a tank and bracket. $100.00 Second one runs well and the blower housing has a tear above the throttle. $70.00 Prices are plus shipping...
  14. owend

Super Bronc driven clutch

Stupid question to ask. Is the VT8 A 30 series clutch and does it have a bronze bushing?The bike that I'm working on eats belts and everything is centered and the parts are seem to be working right. Thanks!
  15. owend

Tecumseh HS tank

I had the mount modified to look and fit on a HS series motor and will need to be painted to match your motor. $125.00 plus shipping from N.Y. 13032 Thanks
  16. owend

Gx 160

I have GX160 that is running rich. It is all stock except for an 8 degree advance key and an Autolite AR3910X spark plug. Any ideas? Thanks for the help!
  17. owend

1970 Honda CT 70

This belongs to another member and was restored by Jeff at Restoration Specialties in Windber Pa. I cleaned the carb, replaced the rims with new chrome ones, (the originals had some surface rust on them), changed the oil, lubed and adjusted the cables and some other details. It is in very nice...
  18. owend

Subaru Ex 17 tank swap

I was wondering if anyone knows if a Honda GX 160 or clone tank will swap over to a Subaru. I have one that has a very small pinhole leak on my brother in law's bike. Thanks!
  19. owend

Honda GC 160/190 Header Pipes

Mariah made 3 of these out of heavy gauge 3/4 OD steel tubing and are a one off project. The flanges need to be welded and trimmed to fit your bike or can be used as is after being welded. New header bolts will be included also.This is one of the best ways to increase the power over the stock...
  20. owend

Tecumseh stator and flywheel

This is the 7 amp/ 84 watt 5 magnet, complete set that is getting really hard to find as a set. It will fit 8 to 10hp and maybe up to 12hp, not 100% sure on that one. If you have a bike and want to run lights, keep your battery charged for electric start, this is what you want. $150.00 or best...