Search results

1. A

Mini Bike welded from scratch: ELEANOR

Looks nice,should get up and go with a 6.5:thumbsup:
  2. A

Indian jc5a

I will part it out,i have everything but tank and wheel thats the way to go.Helps to see one whole on fleabay even if mine is different in lots of ways.Mass produced parts and interchangeable parts killed it i guess.I dont live in Vegas,and I know tv ruins the ideal prices for these old bikes...
  3. A

Indian jc5a

Almost,this has hard cases and a different jug.
  4. A

Indian jc5a

I will,but I will have to walk,as my mini has no front wheel or gas tank,rendering propulsion nearly impossible.
  5. A

Indian jc5a

LOL, noone said he had a thing to do with it,dont blame jimh, he cant help if im related.In fact i have never mentioned sellin on here to him,other than now i guess
  6. A

Indian jc5a

Thanks again.
  7. A

Indian jc5a

jimh is his username.
  8. A

Indian jc5a

This isnt the bike off of pawn stars kid,And yes that was a stupid price to put into a mini on tv.Are you saying a 1976 Harley is as Valuable as a 53 cheif,no it is not
  9. A

Indian jc5a

Thanks,Im new to the site but my brother was a mod I think,and know lots about minis.And i bet he hasnt even seen one of these,have you?In fact there is not a picture of a running one I can find on the internet.And the internet seems to be a worldwide thing,am I right?Show me a picture of yours?
  10. A

Indian jc5a

Then find me one that runs and a value,I didnt ask for your opinion unless you are a credible Indian guru.LET THE FLAME WARS BEGIN KIDS.Do you have one in running condition or know someone who does?If so shoot me a line or stick with Rupp,Bonanza and Tacos,no offense but if there isnt another...
  11. A

Indian jc5a

Heres another pic.
  12. A

Indian jc5a

Restorable Indian 50cc .Needs a few parts,most could be improvised or used off a dreaded mm5a in which there are only 21 of.....:laugh:I never even wiped the barn dust off of it .This bike was dismantled due to carb problems from what i can tell.There is very little wear on the footpegs and...
  13. A

Barstool racer almost finished!!!

Cool project,seems like it promotes drinking and driving tho.lol:laugh:
  14. A

Disturbing trend.....or maybe just cabin fever ???

Every time i look at a news story oe w/e i see flame wars.Its nothing new.
  15. A

Mini-Chopper Project

Nice mini chopper.I want to build one,but the cash isnt there.
  16. A

My Flea Project

Nice bike,I like the looks of these.
  17. A

Just had a lumbar Laminectomy...

Hope you feel better .I can forsee surgery in the future too.