Search results

1. B

Road registering my honda z50a mini trail

Pretty sure the vin tags are just stickers on those models ,there are reproductions available so that should not be an issue .A Honda dealer might be able to do that inspection you require ,they can where I live .
  2. B

Barn find

I think it is .Usually euro bikes have left hand kickers and right side chains ,so that is pretty much set up the same except a shaft .
  3. B

Barn find

Might be an old Sachs Hercules ,but I am not really a street bike guy .
  4. B

Guess where it belongs

Two stroke snowblower fuel tank
  5. B

Desert island bucket list..

That post ,my friend ,is worth a hundred thumbs up .
  6. B

what are you listening to v.2.0

Grace is only 17 !
  7. B

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas !
  8. B

Mounting a Mini on a wall

My oldest brother worked on that show ,said the guy was hilarious and really enjoyed his time there .I will see if I have any souvenirs I can send you .
  9. B

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

I used to own an air boat I used exclusively on good and bad ice ,I had ice brakes on it ,you get going on ice with no snow and you will find yourself really moving and it’s tough to stop .Also ,warming up your engine at -35 ,it’s nice to do it in one place and you need the ice brake to hold it...
  10. B

2 Vintage Snow Blowers For Engines?

There is more than $12.00 worth of scrap after the engines are removed
  11. B

Old race bike restoration

Looking good ! the old XR gods are smiling .
  12. B

Did Arco make Go Karts?

the “do it yourself gasoline engine “is a very neat option .
  13. B

Need help with bike ID!

Clearly the double Star Trek logo means that the bike is from the enterprise and Spock and Scotty used to ride them on other planets .
  14. B

Curiosity killed the cat!

Financially ,every reply above makes perfect sense .But ,I was a young fellow once ,who fortunately had a father who had some tools ,and he saw that I had the interest and some ability to take things apart ,and put them back together again .My family was fed for many years by my interest and...
  15. B

Anybody hear of converting a carnival ride mini bike to road use

I have seen many carnival ride bikes and I always believed they were real bikes welded to a pole .A lot of the ones I see are all the same model bike ,usually an Italjet for some odd reason .I have looked at them pretty well when my kids were young and was convinced they were real bikes...
  16. B

Is this a Rokon?

Nope
  17. B

Taco Bell is what Gatecrasher is looking for although they did do the kids in the hall music as well .
  18. B

Kids in the hall .
  19. B

92.56 mph mini bike

The world was still flat when those pictures were taken ,those bearings were German ,American ,Swedish,or possibly Japanese at that time .
  20. B

Aluminum 3 inch tube gas tank

It’s a fuel tank for a mini bike ,not the space shuttle .I weld up thin sheet aluminum for fuel tanks ,1/8”is overkill ,something around 20 gauge give or take is all you need .I often source it from my scrap pile and use what I have ,I used to fix transport trucks and have lots of assorted metal...