Search results

1. grindking

Getting my mini bike back from when I was a kid

My brother-in-law bought my mini bike from me when I was becoming a teenager & didn’t think I’d ever want a mini bike his kids grew up riding it & loved it so I was happy to see them enjoy but now nobody rides it & he offered it back to me... he asked me to make a fair offer & im sure he will...
  2. grindking

Identify please sorry bout the bad pics

i d please my budddys bike looks like someone stretched it
  3. grindking

allsport roller for sale

Se rochester mn can deliever to hinkely mn, hayward wi, watertown sd, fairmont mn, or i29&i90 sd la cross wi, i drive truck for work to these places but would have to be ready when i get there or i get fired lol. Its in ruff shape but it has the (not) fiberglass seat but thats ruff too, not...
  4. grindking

rupp rat roller for sale

Pics in my threads under (best score for 2011) looks the same but handle bars are broke and fromnt wheel is off and took apart... $250 obo
  5. grindking

what to do???

What to do if some one on this site has owed me $200 for at least 3yrs? I would rather not say there name but i have given them plenty of time and even put it off for way to long. I have give offers to send the engine back and i would split shipping and now im done i just want the engine back so...
  6. grindking

saulsbery 330 clutch for sale

Not mine but thought somebody might like? Heres a link... You might have to search clutch? Vintage Snowmobiles Classifieds on VintageSleds.com
  7. grindking

rochester mn. to detroit mi.

im planning a trip from rochester mn. to detroit mi. to pick up a sled i bought & will have extra room if you need anything hauled i will be on I90 the whole way but could pull off to near by towns to pick up or drop off for you i plan to take the trip feb. 22nd or 23rd pm me if interested
  8. grindking

any1 need a stocking hat??? gotta see this

vintage fashion sock hat arctic cat snowmobile utility - eBay (item 220733591220 end time Feb-06-11 18:49:13 PST) i would bid but it looks a little small (maybe im too dirty minded? It looks like a weenie warmer!!!) :hammer::laugh:
  9. grindking

lookin to buy this engine

here is what he says about the engine & im wondering if it would be worth getting this... is it ez to get these running good when there doing this or should i just buy the carb, recoil, engine cover, flywheel & have him scrap the rest? i did search about this but came up with nothing? This is...
  10. grindking

waconia mn. swap & vintage ride

i know its a long ways for most ppl on here but just wondering if any1 is planning on going to the vintage ride? also im gona put the rupp trucker in the line up show... i hope to see some go joes & ruppsters cuz rupp is the featured sled this yr and i got my raider going so i'll be taking a...
  11. grindking

does any1 rember tuff skin jeans

i wish i had some photos of me as a kid i was aways wearing tuff skins with the really thick knee patches :hammer:
  12. grindking

best score of 2011 so far

just got her pd for today rupp rat or trucker i guess & i'll be picking her up next tues when i get back from snowmobile trip :pimp:
  13. grindking

nos b&s never been run (copper)

briggs & stratton 3hp - eBay (item 320637975829 end time Jan-09-11 16:53:24 PST)
  14. grindking

need primary clutch & cover 72 artic cat

not sure what yr but i need clutch cover & a primary clutch also a nice gas cap if there is any out there? thanks pm me if you have or know any1 how has this
  15. grindking

whats it worth

to me priceless its just like the 1 i grew up on... not sure what they were thinking with the yellow cover but i have a second engine in parts so i'll use that cover its pretty nice & has a cat sticker on it that says "the cat was here again" the belt isnt right & i think the front clutch is...
  16. grindking

another alsport for me

has a running polaris 2cylinder but needs throtle & exuast maybe some breaks lol just got her home today :thumbsup:
  17. grindking

epoxy on trisport body

here is what i tryed on my trisport today i think its gona work pretty good i just used some locktite epoxy but im sure any kind would work when it cures im gona sand it but im not sure what kind of paint to use? will it look good if i use a rattle can or will it be worth it to have it done at...
  18. grindking

new trirod pics

i got this a couple weeks ago but couldnt get pics off my email? well now i got them she is in pretty nice shape but its noot the orignal engine & no seat also a few minor cracks on the fiberglass he said it runs good i just gotta get a carb & intake
  19. grindking

my new trade

here is my new baby i had to do some heavy trading but im happy now that its all over. i kinda had that idea i wasnt getting the better end of the deal but the more i think about it im happy cuz she runs gr8 250cc no rear suspencion but fun to rip down the road & icw to get it up to a real trail...
  20. grindking

lookin for a quick responce

i have a leed on a orange krate gokart but not sure the value or how collectable it might be for future sale after i clean it up & ride it a little first lol thanks for the help :hammer: