Search results

1. ejallday

fox street scamp

i just bought a small fox mini bike that i believe to be a 1970's street scamp. its got the spoked wheels. i just finished sand blasting the frame. i was wondering what kind of paint i should use cus i have no idea what the good and bad brands of paint are. any help?:shrug:
  2. ejallday

i got 7 mini bikes and 1 go kart and i want more. i love mini bikes almost more than anything...

i got 7 mini bikes and 1 go kart and i want more. i love mini bikes almost more than anything and right now i am in the process of restoring a 70's speedway shrike. all my mini bikes mean the world to me.
  3. ejallday

My Speedway Restoration

4. ejallday

My Speedway Restoration

i also have a speedway shrike i am restoring this weekend and i cannot wait
  5. ejallday

Speedway shrike restoration. any help?

i am restoring a speedway shrike that i got for $200 on craigslist. i am wondering if there is anything specific that i need to do to not take away the vintageness of the bike... also, i know that it is an orange ish color but does anyone actually know if there is a name for the color that...
  6. ejallday

check this freakin thing out!!!!!!!!!!

that is sweet. i want it! only thing is that it is electric. i like engines just cus it gives u the feel of a real mini bike. :001_tt2:
  7. ejallday

Before and after. Sensation Mike-bike

that is so pimpin. i love a good little mini bike. you should keep that forever and show it off because that is really sweet. good job:thumbsup:
  8. ejallday

Re built 1968 Sensation mini bike

looks amazing. i wish my grandpa didn't sell the old mini bike he had. he sold it for 50 bucks and it is worth like 1000. :sadcrying4: it would be nice if he had sometin as kool as that to give to his loveable grandaughter (me)