Search results

1. R67

Taco mini bikes at Oceano Dunes

Broke in my newly registered Taco 99 and 22 at the dunes. Had a great time. Doesn't work well on soft sand. Need to search for 6" wide paddle tires. I have a Taco 100 rear wheel I can use. click to watch video:
  2. R67

Jackshaft gearing on 72T rear sprocket help

Anyone have any recommendation on the jackshaft gearing for an average speed and torque. I am running a 12T clutch and 72T rear sprocket. I am running a 6" Astro wheel with standard tires. I am not looking for speed but an overall ride.
  3. R67

Briggs & Stratton 5HP rear mount throttle cable wire with custom lever

I made a metal lever that installs the throttle cable at the back side of the motor using the existing clamp and screw. I call it the R67 rear throttle lever. :smile: Use a hardware store 90 degree angle. File the notch in an angle and round off so it doesn't bind with the other...
  4. R67

Mini Gas Turbine Motorcycle YSR-50

Looking for an exhaust picture and came across this build. Very cool. I would like to find out if it works. Anyone know the story about this build? Here is a reply from someone on this project that I had to post. "brad says: November 1, 2012 at 10:28 am This is crazy. In...
  5. R67

Engine water transfer decal video

Made a video of how to install the water transfer I got from MiniBike Paul. Hope you like it. ZuBToj66FI0
  6. R67

Vintage Class: Modern Taco 99

Never got it finished so I am entering it on the Build Off. I started this project with a frame, shocks and T-100 rear tires. The rest of the Taco parts were collected from the OldMiniBikes Taco community. I give props to you guys. Will name the project later. [/IMG]
  7. R67

Taco 22 Frame and Fork

1970 Taco 22 frame and forks in great condition for $225. Never had the time or space to build it so I am letting someone else bring it back to its glory days. The frame and forks were blasted and primed. One peg looks original but the other one looked like it was welded back on. The front...
  8. R67

Trade Two Taco 22 frame for original front forks

The frames were built in 1969 and 1970. I would like the transaction be to be local, I will not ship. I live in Long Beach, Ca close to the 605 and 405. I only need one Taco 22 that I am trying to finish, that is why I need the front forks with springs on the bottom. 1969 - #9P [/IMG]...
  9. R67

Were to ride in Santa Maria Ca

Going to Santa Maria labor day weekend and wanted to know were I can teach my kids. Just finished the Manco Streaker for my 7 yrs old and want to break it in. I lived in Santa Maria long ago and use to ride at Spillway Park. My last resort is Oceano but too many people and you have to drive...
  10. R67

Taco frame in PA for $25

Who is going to get it all for $60 or Taco for $25 and what model is it? Mini Bike Frames
  11. R67

Desperate times, Desperate measures

Saw this on craigslist and it made me laugh. He doesn't want cash, he wants 420. If you don't know what 420 is, google it. .:pimp:
  12. R67

Need a Taco clutch cover

Looking for and original clutch cover for my 99 project. I prefer and original but will consider a new one. I don't know if there is a difference between jack shaft and non jack shaft but I need one made for a jack shaft. Please send pics and price. Thanks.
  13. R67

1968 Taco 99

Here is my Taco project. :smile: I started off by cutting or griding off non factory welded items on the frame. Then I dismantled it and remove the the paint with a wire wheel. I am currently re-welding poor stick welds, cracks and foot pegs on the frame. The original fork was in bad...
  14. R67

Taco Frame Identification

Here is my Taco project. :smile: I started off by cutting or griding off non factory welded items on the frame. Then I dismantled it and remove the the paint with a wire wheel. I am currently re-welding poor stick welds, cracks and foot pegs on the frame. The original fork was in bad...
  15. R67

Chain loose then tight

Just installed a new Max Torque 5/8" 11 sprocket and chain. As I roll the rear tire with motor not running, the chain would get loose and then tighten up. I tried moving the motor around but still having the same problem. Is my clutch defective?:confused:
  16. R67

Manco Streaker from street to dirt

Picked this up for my daughter to ride. I am planning on restoring it and setting it up for dirt use.
  17. R67

Too many hobbies, not enough time

I was 12yrs old when I last rode a mini bike and I ran it to the ground till it stopped. A couple of decades later, I am getting back into it because I wanted my daughters to ride around like I did as a kid. I bought my first generic frame and fork 3 months ago and became hooked on fixing it...