Search results

1. oldrelics

Anybody tried or seen a leather belt drive? Like a vintage HD etc?

Anybody tried or seen a leather belt drive? Like a vintage HD etc?
  2. oldrelics

Who wants to lathe me up a couple of pulleys?

I need two custom V-belt pulleys cut out alum or mild steel. one - triple belt 2" OD 5/8" keyed ID one - triple belt 3" OD 5/8" keyed ID pm me if interested...
  3. oldrelics

!!!!!!!!!!!Tom Thumb!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Thumb. Painstakingly built as close as possible with components(wheels, tires, grips etc) and design as Popular Mechanics Jan 1970 article. NOS Ohlsson & Rice 1 HP. Goodyear 2.50 X 4's. Never ridden. Comes with the magazine and a spare NOS O & R shortblock. I will also include two pics of...
  4. oldrelics

Typically what rpm does a stock 2hp-5hp briggs idle at?

Typically what rpm does a stock 2hp-5hp briggs idle at?
  5. oldrelics

Kenda "K353" rib tires 4.10 X 3.50 X 5

Kenda "K353" rib tires 4.10 X 3.50 X 5 , these have that 'vintage' look.... New $10 each plus postage. Have lots.
  6. oldrelics

Anybody have a pic of a 6.5 clone with the side cover off?

Anybody have a pic of a 6.5 clone with the side cover off?
  7. oldrelics

Pics of mini's with tinwork?

Besides fenders, does anybody have pics of minis with any tinwork on them?
  8. oldrelics

>>>> Vintage Comet clutch spring help <<<<

Where would a guy even begin to look for vintage Comet clutch springs? I have a very rare 3 1/8"OD 1/2" bore vintage Comet clutch and the springs are too light, I can't get the engine to idle low enuf to work. I need heavier springs. I know they make different rpm springs for the Comet 350...
  9. oldrelics

Small Tom thumb fuel tank

Tom Thumb tank. I'll install your choice of outlet hose nipple. $25 plus postage....
  10. oldrelics

Where can I get a brake band for a 3 3/4" clutch?

Where can I get a brake band for a 3 3/4" clutch? I have a vintage Comet clutch that measures 3 3/4".
  11. oldrelics

Anybody know the trade part# for these bearings:

1 3/8 OD X 5/8 ID 1 3/8 OD X 5/8 ID SNAP RING 1 3/8 OD X 1/2 ID 1 3/8 OD X 1/2 ID SNAP RING Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  12. oldrelics

Todays photo shoot of my lineup

13. oldrelics

HS50 carb high speed jet leaking

I put in a new kit and the high speed jet leaks. Any tricks on sealing this? It leaks around the threads.
  14. oldrelics

Torque spec for HS50 head bolts?

Whats the torque spec in ft-lbs for HS50 head bolts?
  15. oldrelics

'65 Briggs 4HP governor linkage help

I think I have all the pieces but not sure how to attach, I have the arm coming out of the block, pulsa jet carb with the long spring wrapped rod going straight down from the carb to the arm out of the block. Where does the spring attach at the bottom? and what connects the the governor to the...
  16. oldrelics

Is the fuel inlet fitting removable on a tec hs50 carb?

Is the fuel inlet fitting removable on a tec hs50 carb?
  17. oldrelics

Help! QUICK HS50 piston direction

Which way does the arrow point on a HS50 piston? Towards the front or towards the valves? Thanks.
  18. oldrelics

oops! I bought a 5hp Briggs......

.....and I didn't notice the PTO shaft.....can it be removed and put a normal side cover on?
  19. oldrelics

Can Azuzalite wheels be painted?

Can Azuzalite wheels be painted?
  20. oldrelics

Want to buy wheels/hubs/sprockets

I need to buy several sets of wheels (4",5" or 6" steel or alum) with or without hubs and sprockets. Please pm me or email oldrelics@hotmail.com with details. Thanks.