Search results

1. R

Great deal on this $1800 bike.

I'm sure he will be .. Until he does get the $1800 for it in the year 2098. Restored? I do not consider a krylon spray bomb job "restored" I mean at least you could take the clutch off, or maybe tape it up if you are semi-lazy. Same with the jackshaft setup. I'm pretty sure this is the one...
  2. R

Great deal on this $1800 bike.

He called me an Idiot .... FULLY RESTORED .. PROFESSIONAL PAINT JOB Hurry before it is GONE .. I will require a finders fee from whomever buys it.. appx 10% of the $1800 .. Thank me later guys . He is dead serious on the super low price of $1800 . I have contacted him . I offered him a bit...
  3. R

Didn't I have a Cat 1 of 1 ever made thread here yesterday?

True . LOL. I am partial to the 84-87 crx as this was the first car I bought with my money earned from my first job when I was 18 many, many, many years ago. I love Nissans. I had a 1998 se-r and loved it. My first car when I'm done with school will be a GTR . Only 5 months until I graduate I...
  4. R

Nah. Never was offended buddy. I am not a metal guy at all . There is close ups somewhere of the fenders. I'm writing term papers right now to go and dig around. If you can look them up and check them out. Give me your opinion on them as a metal guy. I cant bend pipe-cleaners into a stick...
  5. R

Sure Jeff. Yes one of my vehicles I own is a 1987 CRX si. It has 90K original miles, never driven in the rain, always garaged since bought new . It is very mint condition. I have , over the years, accumulated a parts stash that is very rare to the crx's . New in box floormats (a set sold for...
  6. R

This was before they had the other models released is what I gained from our emails.This was a "Idea" of a model to be released. The fenders are thick as heck and not flat they are bead rolled and have a design to them. It may not look like they are thick , but they are . It would take a fair...
  7. R

It is my cat , you can see it in my old posts . All pissing aside. I had it on craigslist about 2 months ago. I've owned it better part of 10 years or close. The builder contacted me (2 months ago) If I could sell it to him and the builder is from canada. He worked for Cat and said he built...
  8. R

Roma Nova Mini Bike

I know I have two of them.. here is one .. [/URL][/IMG]
  9. R

What do you guys drive in real life?

I have a 2006 camry SE my daily commuter 2012 Chevy cruze turbo 1965 Mustang coupe 1987 Honda CRX SI (showcar) 90K original miles.
  10. R

Very unique CAT minibike. California located

which one? 22,44,t100, st100... I still have 2 Taco's
  11. R

Hell, to sweeten the deal .. For $500 you can clear me out.. Take this minibike, the briggs I/C in my other add, a bunch of misc parts, another frame (golden pinto) , engines , engines, wheels. etc.. maybe more. I have not looked at the stuff in awhile. Its worth a look if you are local.
  12. R

Briggs 5HP I/C, runs good.

"stockton" CA.. technically french camp, but my school district is manteca unified.. Suffice?:laugh: It's a subdivision outside of stockton (in french camp, with a stockton zip, but manteca schools).
  13. R

Briggs 5HP I/C, runs good.

This is a briggs 5HP I/C it runs good , but may need carb cleaned from sitting in the garage not used.. I am asking $150 for it obo.. I am in california and prefer a local sale. Health forces sale, so I cant really ship it out. Maybe a member can help if shipping is needed.
  14. R

** Located in Stockton CA , 45 min south of Sacramento, 3 hours north of bakersfield, 1 hour east from the bay area , and 20 minutes from Modesto ca. I have a very unique CAT minibike. I want to say it is a 300x because of the fold up foot pegs, but it does not have the 300x forks. It has FULL...
  15. R

Just picked this up for mothers day . lol!

I suckered my wife once again. I took her out to her favorite spot to eat but little did she know after we ate we made a detour to pick this up! It is a WIP El Burro Sand n Snow super 8. It , for the most part, is original. The front tire did not hold air so the guy threw a rim/tire setup on...
  16. R

Taylor model 200 NEAR MINT (polished angled tip).4-5 HP tec

This is a Rare Taylor model 200 POLISHED for LARGE TEC motor 4-5HP. This thing is near mint maybe NOS. I want $100 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. You won't find another in this shape. I had this up before , but I'm a full time special education teacher and college student as well so I...
  17. R

NOS taylor model 200 muffler 4-5 hp tec flange polished version

I have here a NOS Taylor model 200 muffler with the angled tip. This is the polished version. It has never been mounted on an engine , but has been stored and moved here and there etc so trivial marks I'm sure here or there. I've never seen a fresh one off the line , but I'm sure they did not...
  18. R

Minibike fairy left this for me . Taco?

Sweet.. My brother got this one for me.. I almost lost it due to someone offering 2x his asking price for it.. Luckily the guy was a man of honor which I thank him for. It is a major project, but the frame and forks are SOLID as can be.. It's the other stuff I have to worry about tracking...
  19. R

Minibike fairy left this for me . Taco?

I woke up and this was in my garage.. I think it is a Taco it has serial numbers S269 on it If it is a Taco what kind is the question???? I'm not a taco expert, but I have had a taco 22,44,100 and this is unlike any of them. The headset is huge as well as the front forks are super heavy duty...