Search results

1. chatten63

Westbend 820 tag

Looking for a model number tag for a westbend reading model. 82019.
  2. chatten63

Early 1972 Simplex Spitfire restoration

Started a restoration project that has very little information on. From what i have been told by acouple of people now The hardest part is going to be finding some of the missing parts and almost impossible parts to find. Speedo ,horn , chain gaurd and clutch cover.
  3. chatten63

1971 -1972 simplex clutch cover needed. Template or cover

I am starting to restore a 1972 simplex spitfire. The clutch cover is missing. I am hoping someone can help me out with a template or even a cover to sell. Might even need a chain cover template or one to buy also. Someone said they could get the chain cover copied for me but have to wait and...
  4. chatten63

2020 Windber raffle bike. VT2 build

This is a little late but just getting going on the build for the 2020 raffle bike for the great minibike reunion
  5. chatten63

Small engine stands

Lets see some small engine stands. Here is a nice little tool to use when rebuilding a small engine. I know of 2 of these to be around right now. This one and the one that my cousin (Delray) has. If anyone knows of one and wants to sell it give Jerry(Kustomkartkid ) a call or message
  6. chatten63

Looking for a 1970 H35 tecumseh head

I am looking to see if someone has a H35 head in very good shape. This is the head off the raffle bike motor and it has alot of broken fins. Please message me if anyone has a nice one that they would like to sell. Thank you in advance. Rick
  7. chatten63

Renewing the membership question?

Where do you go to renew your supporting membership. I found the page with the due date but where does a person go to renew it when time comes up. Thanks. Rick
  8. chatten63

The 2019 Windber minibike raffle build

It is early but the way things been going i better get to building this bike. It is a 1970 Rupp Sprint Randy(gumpit) gave me a deal on it and Jeff Mihalko heard about it and purchased the bike for the raffle. Thank you Randy and Jeff. Jeff looked it over and all the hard parts to find were...
  9. chatten63

1947 Hiawatha Doodlebug project

This is going to be one of my projects i would like to have done for the 20th minibike reunion 2019. All the hard to find parts are here just need to do a little searching for the correct motor for it. I have the give a huge thank you out to Mike Peek. Peekster .for giving me the great deal...
  10. chatten63

Heald VT8 and VT10 rear chain tension adjusters.

I have just got these back from the plating shop. These are exact reproduction chain tension adjusters for the Heald bikes. They have been professionally zinc plated like the originals. I am selling them as a set of 2. $25 a set. Free shipping to lower 48. Pm me or email me. I accept paypal...
  11. chatten63

Varnish in gas tank. Help needed

I have never ran into this type of clean up yet. Has anyone on here any ideas as to how to remove the varnish and correctly clean the tank out. Thanks Rick
  12. chatten63

2018. Windber Raffle Bike

This is a bike i built a few years ago and and had Ron Kimball stumped on. This is a Heald VT5 with 12 volt electric start. They never built a bike this size with electric start. I had Ron sign the front fender and clear coated over it since then. This bike i am donating to the raffle and...
  13. chatten63

A huge thank you Rupp72

A big Thank You is going out to Rupp72 for giving me a heads up on these nice surviving Heald VT1's. Spent about 11 hours driving to get them but it was well worth it. Got a bonus with them also. I got an original VT1 front ski too. Thank you again Nate.
  14. chatten63

Parts paid in full

From now on I will be asking that all parts be paid in full before I send them out or deliver them. I have been burned a few times now and last month is the last one. I delivered a survivor bike and some heald parts and was givin partial payment. I am still waiting for the final $350 in payment...
  15. chatten63

Hard to find Super Bronc muffler and flex pipe

Used Taylor spark arrested muffler and flex pipe for Super Bronc or Trail bronc. This is a very hard muffler to find. $150+Shipping to lower 48.
  16. chatten63

3 hp briggs pto cover for lil indian raffle bike

This is the correct style cover I am looking for. No rear fill. No governor arm on side. Must be webbed. Bushing motor. Late 1960s to early 1970s. Thank you Rick.
  17. chatten63

bonanza motor plate

I thought OldMiniBikes had repop motor plates for bonanzas. I guess not so now is anyone making them. I have a frame and the motor plate is so cut up and crap welded to it .I'm not sure which holes and slots are correct. Thanks Rick
  18. chatten63

newest addition to the heald herd

Just brought this one home after a 1300 mile ride from Utah. Thank you Dave for selling this to me. 1970 heald VT1. The motor date code is 700209. February other 1970. I will be looking for an original seat to copy for it. It's not a 100%complete but it is a survivor to me. I will get more pics...
  19. chatten63

comet modified aluminium weights

I'm looking for a set of the modified aluminum weights for the comet 20 and 30 series driver. Part number 216117. Thanks Rick.
  20. chatten63

is anyone else here having problems loading pics

I have been able to download pics on here with my phone and now it seems since the layout of forum I can't anymore. I have some pictures for the Lil Indian build bike I want to post but can't. Thanks.