Search results

1. J

Sears Funderbird FaceBook Group

I started a Facebook Sears Funderbird Group. So that we could share info about this kart. I owned one back in 1980 when I was in 6th grade and sold it when I joined the Air Force. Then i bought 2 more over the years for my boys. I have collected many pictures from other owners or ones...
  2. J

Funderbird Go-Kart Specs (Bird Engineering)

I copied your info and made a word document. THANKS. i started a Funderbird Group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/478356022342387/
  3. J

Briggs 5 hp throttle kit

To patrick and george. Thanks so much. Internet makes it so easy to find the fix !!!! Not like the old days going thru tons of repair manuals !!!
  4. J

How do I Hook a Throttle Cable to a 3.5 HP Briggs?? HELP!

Been searching all day for a fix. I just found that 692316 Kit and had a question. Does that kit attach to the square plastic piece or does it get removed? This is currently the situation i have. Just stuck this 5hp Briggs into a Kart. Thanks for the help. Joe
  5. J

Briggs 5 hp throttle kit

George3. Thank you very much. Last question. I have a small black plastic square the cable is attached to. Does the main part in this kit attach to that?
  6. J

Briggs 5 hp throttle kit

throttle question Hello, Just bought a 5hp motor without the linkage on the bottom like your motor. Did you buy it online? Do you have any parts number or website. As you can see from my pic, i had to rig up the throttle cable. Thanks. Joe
  7. J

Nice funderbird cart, I had one that my dad gave me in 6th grade for my birthday, sold it 2 yrs...

Nice funderbird cart, I had one that my dad gave me in 6th grade for my birthday, sold it 2 yrs after joining the air force in 1988, then he passed on 1990. By any chance did you get this one around chicago? That is the best shape i have seen online. Bought one for my boys from a guy in...
  8. J

mybiz did you ever buy that funderbird? mine was red also. i had one when i was in 6th im...

mybiz did you ever buy that funderbird? mine was red also. i had one when i was in 6th im learning how to communicate on this thing
  9. J

mybiz did you ever buy that funderbird? mine was red also. i had one when i was in 6th until...

mybiz did you ever buy that funderbird? mine was red also. i had one when i was in 6th until high school, the only thing i could remember my dad giving me for a b-day present. after i enlisted i sold it in 88 and never saw one until now. looking for one myself to pass onto my kids. couldnt...
  10. J

Fiberglass kart id

mybiz mybiz did you ever buy that funderbird? mine was red also. i had one when i was in 6th until high school, the only thing i could remember my dad giving me for a b-day present. after i enlisted i sold it in 88 and never saw one until now. looking for one myself to pass onto my kids...
  11. J

2 to many wheels for me WII

to mybiz mybiz did you ever buy that funderbird? mine was red also. i had one when i was in 6th until high school, the only thing i could remember my dad giving me for a b-day present. after i enlisted i sold it in 88 and never saw one until now. looking for one myself to pass onto my kids...
  12. J

Minibike Fan from NJ

funderbird mybiz did you ever buy that funderbird? mine was red also. i had one when i was in 6th until high school, the only thing i could remember my dad giving me for a b-day present. after i enlisted i sold it in 88 and never saw one until now. looking for one myself to pass onto my kids...