Search results

1. G

Original Baja doodle bug

I normally would, but I’m looking to have this be something my daughter can ride when she gets a little older and then I may do that.
  2. G

Original Doodle bug harbor freight 6.5hp engine conversion kit.

I was kinda Hopping to get everything from the guy on the forum that sold every as one complete kit with instructions so there will be no issues. getting all the right parts etc. Getting a proven working kit from a fellow member. That's done the conversion.
  3. G

Great but what about the rest of the parts that are included in the conversion kit. That link is just for the conversion plate if I am not mistaken. Maybe they sell everything else as well? new Max-Torque clutch (crankshaft bolt and washers) aluminum and stainless steel clutch guard hardware...
  4. G

Anyone still selling the doodle bug conversion kit to put a harbor freight 6.5hp in a doodle bug? (I have the one with the metal fenders) I can get the engine locally at harbor freight. I just need everything else. At one time you could buy a kit on here of everything needed, minus the engine...
  5. G

Original DoodleBug Upgrade Questions.

Hey guys it has been awhile. Well a few years back I bought two doodle bugs for my twin girls. I also put the hot rod jack shaft kits on them. Well the girls are 12 now and pretty much put grown them. My nephew who is 8 is riding the wheels off them lol. Well I am looking at doing the...
  6. G

Anyway to do this?

LOL thread closed I guess :) thanks everyone
  7. G

Anyway to do this?

Hmmm... ok I wonder now, doing all of that if it would cost about the same, and woudl be easier to just break down and get a 1" bore clutch and be done with it. Thanks everyone George
  8. G

Anyway to do this?

motor was free runs good, I am not tearing apart to have it turned down. roccosbike, please elaborate, not sure if I understand, and can't picture it. Thanks George
  9. G

Anyway to do this?

I have a snow blower engine, not sure of the HP I would say 8 maybe. It has a 1" dia. shaft. Is there a way to put a reducer on that to use a smaller bore clutch like 3/4" or 1/2"? 1" clutches are expensive. Thanks George
  10. G

Clutch removal and install questions

Hey everyone. I have two jackshaft kits coming for my girls minibikes. I got the clutch off with out tomuch trouble but it is hard to hold the shaft from turning to get the bolt loose. Is their any trick to holding the shaft so it won't turn? It was not to bad to get off but...
  11. G

Oil type and capacity?

just regular 10w-30 motor oil. How much?
  12. G

Oil type and capacity?

I need to change the oil in my girls bikes. How much and what should I use? They have the 97cc doodle bugs Thanks George
  13. G

what would be the best way to make this work?

That is my goal as well, just something for the kids. I need a pocket bike rear wheel and axle, sprocket, and a engine I guess. Anyone got anything? Or best place to get something?
  14. G

what would be the best way to make this work?

Hey everyone. I recently got what used to be a Razor mini electric chopper. I have everything but electronics, and I want to make it gas. Here is a link to what one of these look like. the frame is all metal, is quite cool looking. I dentical to this one but blue...
  15. G

Gote Tote Help Please!

What I need for sure would be coil, points and condenser.
  16. G

Gote Tote Help Please!

Here are the numbers on my motor Model # 142302 Type # 502099 Serial # 314601
  17. G

Gote Tote Help Please!

LOL damn guy is 3.5 hrs away. I am going to give him a call though.
  18. G

Gote Tote Help Please!

The coil did not have the spark plug wire chewed off it but some of the copper winding wires have come off. I can take pics of the motor tomorrow after work, and get the numbers off it. I will continue to look around, and see what I can do. Thanks everyone.
  19. G

Gote Tote Help Please!

Well I would gladly let some one fix the motor. I can nto find parts for the motor. I have looked and looked, I went to the briggs and stratton site, I even called them. The engine has no spark, at all. The armature coil is junk, points and condenser probably bad. The motor is in parts also. No...