Search results

1. G

Original Doodle bug harbor freight 6.5hp engine conversion kit.

Anyone still selling the doodle bug conversion kit to put a harbor freight 6.5hp in a doodle bug? (I have the one with the metal fenders) I can get the engine locally at harbor freight. I just need everything else. At one time you could buy a kit on here of everything needed, minus the engine...
  2. G

Original DoodleBug Upgrade Questions.

Hey guys it has been awhile. Well a few years back I bought two doodle bugs for my twin girls. I also put the hot rod jack shaft kits on them. Well the girls are 12 now and pretty much put grown them. My nephew who is 8 is riding the wheels off them lol. Well I am looking at doing the...
  3. G

Anyway to do this?

I have a snow blower engine, not sure of the HP I would say 8 maybe. It has a 1" dia. shaft. Is there a way to put a reducer on that to use a smaller bore clutch like 3/4" or 1/2"? 1" clutches are expensive. Thanks George
  4. G

Clutch removal and install questions

Hey everyone. I have two jackshaft kits coming for my girls minibikes. I got the clutch off with out tomuch trouble but it is hard to hold the shaft from turning to get the bolt loose. Is their any trick to holding the shaft so it won't turn? It was not to bad to get off but...
  5. G

Oil type and capacity?

I need to change the oil in my girls bikes. How much and what should I use? They have the 97cc doodle bugs Thanks George
  6. G

what would be the best way to make this work?

Hey everyone. I recently got what used to be a Razor mini electric chopper. I have everything but electronics, and I want to make it gas. Here is a link to what one of these look like. the frame is all metal, is quite cool looking. I dentical to this one but blue...
  7. G

Gote Tote Help Please!

Hello I have a gite tote, no clue what year or which model. It ran great for a while then motor crapped. I am wanting to replace the engine. The bike had the torque converter pully clutch on it. The old engine had a 1" shaft on a briggs and stratton. I am thinking about this engine. 6.5 HP...
  8. G

Hello all :)

Hey everyone! New to the forum. I am having some mini bike probs and some help would be awesome. I have a goat tote type mini bike with a briggs and stratton on it. 6 HP I believe. Have tons of power, I swear it would climb a tree LOL, always ran good when it was last running.I went to...