Search results

1. L

motor parts for sale

All parts are honda gx200 Honda Gx200 Block with side cove and crank will need honing...$100... $110 shipped Honda Gx160 Block needs ..030 over piston side cove and crank included...$80 $95 shipped 275 agk cam...$40 Shipped 12volt starter...$125... $135 shipped All of it $220...
  2. L

Minibike for sale no motor

I have a mini bike for sale with no motor great shape has mounting plate for 6.5 motors... I can take picks Asking for $125 Location Decatur Ga you pay shipping leave email or call me 678 702 7904 Lj
  3. L

Where are you rpm gods?

Alright, I am taking to the gods of rpms for help... I have a mini bike with a gx200 and this setup... ft piston .010 long rod stock bore and stroke arc adjustable flywheel and 34 degrees total timing 14cc head milled .025 stock valves only ss .274 cam-1007 from nr racing and 1.3 roller...
  4. L

My Mini

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this thread but I don't post here enough!!! Anyways...I need a chin idler gear but no one around me sells them if anyone knows where online I can get one with everything I need to apply it that would be great or I would be glad to buy one from someone...
  5. L

baja troubles!!!

Sorry guys I am 100% new to this anyways I got 2 bikes one baja with the front shocks and one minibike for $50 from this guy... the baja has I guess what you call a jack shaft on it came stock like that... My problem is when I swapped the motor out from the 6.5 to my really modified gx160 i...