Search results

1. hornetdude

almost free tecumpseh hs40

it will run gas out the carb have had a hell of a time :censure: with it i like it and its in great shape :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: its either this of scrapper asking10 + shipping note the exhaust im keeping and the carb is a pile of :censure:
  2. hornetdude

trail horse forks nice

theese were pulled from a bike that we put chineese forks on as a racing bike the only thing wrong with them is a small dent on the paet where the grip would cover id like to trade for a mikuni carb with intake for a clone but open to other offers thanks --jt
  3. hornetdude

my trike bike go kart thing

ive been thinking about doing this for quite a while now and last nite i started on a trike im dead set on useing parts i already have and have everything tell me what you think pleas comment thanks --JT
  4. hornetdude

trail horse forks nice and cheap

theese were pulled from a bike that we put chineese forks on as a racing bike the only thing wrong with them is a small dent on the paet where the grip would cover id like to get 40 shipped or trade for a mikuni carb with intake for a clone but open to other offers thanks --jt :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  5. hornetdude

1981? yamaha It 175 cheap or parting out

this thing was owned by an older man he said that he used to race it up hills ,,it was in the back of a van that i went in haves on to scrap i kept the dirtbike and a few parts from the van for my half , the back tire is slick but holds air its been wrecked and fixed properly ,, the kick start...
  6. hornetdude

nice honda g100 for sale or trade

this is a great running motor never failed to start on the first or second pull had it on a bird duck but i sold the frame and Ive got engines for all my projects 60 +shipping obo or trade for trade for other parts located in Springfield mo the engine came off a generator it has a 35 clutch and...
  7. hornetdude

time to clean my shop!! cheap stuff

ok i have an hs40 it runs but not good lol 40 ,,,a older style 4hp tecumpsea runs ok 40 ,, a newer tecumpsea ohv 5 horse it will run but only with putting gas in the carb 30,, a 3 horse briggs it runs good starts the second pull 40,,some old gas tanks no or minor rust,,, lots of chain USA made...
  8. hornetdude

need clone airbox

i need the part that you bolt to the carb, im a shade tree mecanic and i hit it with the lawn mower ,, id gladly payfor it thanks :thumbsup:
  9. hornetdude

Wanted sears roper parts

i need a tank and a seat for a sears roper i am mainly looking for tank but seat would be great too please if you have one for sale let me know:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: