3. J

What do you guys drive in real life?

I drive my wife crazy:out::shrug:
  4. J

My Hemi Predator minibike vs Honda crf450r dirtbike

Wow that's impressive .:scared:
  5. J

Vintage HO cars and track

To nice to break up after all these years and it was a set as it should stay that way. Let me know if it is still available .
  6. J

Illegal minibike race may 25th long island

:freakout: What a bummer I just realized this show is the same day we go to the Air Show at Jones Beach with the kids and some other families.:doah: Maybe next one.
  7. J

Score of the day

Nice score there Ed.
  8. J

Lil Indian wheel and disc brake question

Did you try Bob ? I left you his email on another post. bobmbman@gmail.com
  9. J

Little indian disc brake

Try Bob at bobmbman@gmail.com .
  10. J

New York show/ swap meet?

I'd like to see a show on da island.:thumbsup:
  11. J

What a deal CL Dream.

It hurts my eyes to even look at that model of a bike,it the ugliest mini ever.:scared:
  12. J

ny nj pa conn april 5th oakland valley raceway cuddebackville ny minibike race

It was more like a goof from years back with the street racing seen but I guess it was like planting a seed. Well years ago I had a close friend stationed there who was in the Coast Guard and it was like I had a free pass to go test my street drag car there . :thumbsup: Well they are no...
  13. J

It looked like an awesome day,thanks for the photo's and congrats to Charly from Street Smart for adding another drag race victory to his collection . I could see it now drag mini's at a Floid Bennit Feild.:scooter:
  14. J

parts to sell as a lot

So sorry for your loss. It looks like an old chopper frame and wheels in the background for maybe a 750 Honda sohc motor.
  15. J

Thanks guys, my son is bumed but we will both be able to make the next one on LI. Have a safe day and post some vids and pix please.
  16. J

Well I ordered new points that were to be in on wensday but the bad news is that I have been laid up since Tuesday and I can't do a thing. :doah: Looks like I'm out on this one :crying:
  17. J

I finished up my sons lil Indian today took it out for a test ride and it just shut off,I think it lost spark.:shrug: I'll look in the morning .
  18. J

Jeep4me's Vintage Class "Floater"

So do I mine is missing the same. I sure do wish we could get coppy's made of them.
  19. J

No morals CL sellers

Maybe the guy recived lots of calls do to his cheep price and or maybe the buyer offered him more money then he was selling it to you for. :shrug: I know in your first post you mentioned it was a real good price.:doah: That's why if I see Somthing I want I go get it right away or have a...