Search results

1. J

Double engines

Thats an idea. Probably what I am going to do. I have too many projects going right now so I will just put an engine on it and be done with it for now.
  2. J

Double engines

Awesome! I didnt know it was that easy. But am I really looking at any more performance out of it?
  3. J

Double engines

Well if I was to run dual 5's I would use an rpm gauge on each one to set the idle the same. Then I would have a bench mark and could tweak them if needed. Thats was the plan anyway! I dont know what I am going to do with it as of right now. But that would work wouldnt it?
  4. J

Double engines

Ok, I am getting what you are saying. I thought that if I had two engines I would have better acceleration and much much faster top end speed. But after wasting 8 hours at work thinking about this they are only going to go so fast no matter how many engines you have. So I see what you are...
  5. J

Double engines

The frame is in great shape! Kindy dirty and the paint flaking off a bit but its in really good shape. This would be mostly for off road but sticking strictly to the yard. NOt woods or anything like that as the frame does not sit that high off the ground. I am considering going with twin 5hp...
  6. J

Double engines

Ok, I have a question. I recently found a small, lightweight go-kart frame today and bought it for 20 bucks. As I was pondering on what I could do with this I began to wonder if I could run 2 engines on it? I know I would have to replace the axle with a live axle and sync the carbs just right...
  7. J

Alky Raptor Carbs + 1 Tank.

$45 shipped? If so I will buy.
  8. J

drag bike build 3 3/4 zr4

This is sweet! What would you charge to build the same bike without the wheelie bars? I like how long and low it sits. I would buy one!
  9. J

Briggs alky engine.

Ok Mr. Clark I appreciate your help. All I need to know is where to begin.... LOL I have 2 clean blocks ready to build. One is a dual bearing block and the other is a single bearing. The dual bearing has a cast sleeve where the single is just aluminum. Where do I start?
  10. J

Briggs alky engine.

He is wanting one to put his kid in the races so I am guessing the competative route. How much of a difference is there? Can SupaFly help me help him? LOL
  11. J

Briggs alky engine.

Ok friends.... My neighbor is wanting to get into racing carts and asked me tonight if I could build an alcohol engine. I told him Im sure I could if I could just figure out the little specs. Does it require special valves, head, piston, rod, crank, cam etc? I read this post about modding a...
  12. J

Engine build up.

OK guys. I know you have been checking out my post to see for updates but I been kinda busy here. It turns out that the original block I had that was cracked is now currently undergoing some surgery and will hopefully get back to me sometime this week. My kickass neighbor actually does some...
  13. J

Bringing my Nighthawk back to life.

I have a question? NOt to be a copy cat or anything but I want some of those wheels? LOL Are those stock for that bike? What size wheels are they?
  14. J

Engine build up.

Ok, I scrapped the first engine. It turns out I have another 5hp engine that has the bearing in it but its only on one side of the block. Maybe I will find another one later on and finish the first project. So here are pictures to my 2nd engine that I am going to tear down and rebuild. First...
  15. J

FOR SALE: 3.5hp BRIGGS AND STRATTON

Ok, Decided to take this off the market! I think I will hang onto it a while.
  16. J

2 1/2" long (approx) by 3/4" The reason I say approx is because this engine has a clutch on it already and I didnt take it off to measure it. Clutch is included with this engine for $50. Price does not include shipping tho.
  17. J

Ok! Obviously this is too high! How about $50???
  18. J

Good motor. Runs good. This does run and idles good. However it does not have an air filter or breather cap. So how you see it is how you get it. Looking to get 50 bucks out of this thing.
  19. J

Engine build up.

Awesome. Well I want your block as long as there are not any huge holes through it. Which you said there wasnt so I am interested in that. I will have to part with a different engine tho before I go and buy another. Have too many and they are starting to get in the way! LOL
  20. J

Engine build up.

I have another question.... What is the biggest advantage of having the bearing rather than just the bushings? I intend to go with billet rod, remove the govenor, and have different cam, valves, springs, etc. Can I get away with just having the bushing block rather than the bearings?