Search results

1. Atsownz

Looking for db30/doodlebug rear brake discs!

Looking for all good condition rear doodlebug brake disc/rotors..
  2. Atsownz

Need DB30/doodlebug rear rim bad!

I bent a rear rim on one of my doodlebugs, looking for a rear rim if anyone has one for a decent price...
  3. Atsownz

Where to get the grips for scrub brake lever?

Does anyone know where you can located the slide on rubber grip that goes on the scrub brake lever on older mini bikes? Almost like a handlebar grip but smaller in diameter...
  4. Atsownz

Gx200 Block Girdle/ Tilly Billet Fuel Caps/Champion Forged Shaft Rockers

I have one last Brand New Gx200 Block Girdle for sale, made by MDB. $90 shipped in the 48 states.Sold! I have 3 Brand New Sets of the Extremely hard to find, Champion stock 1to1 ratio HD Forged Shaft-Mounted rockers. These are hard-core stock ratio rockers for the gx200/clones that will last...
  5. Atsownz

Need a billet head/girdle for raptor!

I am in need of a billet head/girdle for a 5hp raptor asap!
  6. Atsownz

Billet Tillotson Fuel Caps, and one more MDB gx200 Girdle.

I have 3 of my custom billet fuel caps for all the tillotson carbs, comes with the machined high flow cap, extended screw, and o-ring to keep everything extra sealed. Have only 3!!! $20 shipped each!! Also one more MDB gx200/clone block girdle.Designed to hold that clone or gx200 together at...
  7. Atsownz

2-MDB gx200 Block girdles/Tilly clone manifold/22cc head/catch can

I have two brand new from Charles himself, MDB built gx200 block girdles! Designed to hold that clone or gx200 together at high HP levels, and high rpms. Designed to fit the 14cc,and 18cc head, but will work on a 22cc by elongating the holes. Asking $80 each shipped in the 48states. I also have...
  8. Atsownz

Happy Birthday EVIL ED!!!!

Happy Birthday to you Evil Ed!!!! Hope you have a good one!:happybday:
  9. Atsownz

New:Honda GX200 shortblock,MDB Honda 28.5mm 14cc Head,Tilly 334wx

New:Honda GX200 shortblock,MDB Honda 28.5mm 14cc Head,Billet Ibea Carb I have a brand new Honda gx200 short block, from Russell at NR Racing. It was from a new in the box motor that had the head,and acc. removed as I only wanted the short-block. Never been run, assembled etc. Asking $160...
  10. Atsownz

My new .080 over MDB built clone!!!!!

Charles(MDB) just finished putting this .080 over clone together for me the other day, and I thought I would share it with yall. Specs: .080 over piston, milled flat, block decked to MDB specs. Arc .020 billet rod Isky Custom .370" cam!!! Champion forged stock ratio rockers. MDB ported Genuine...
  11. Atsownz

Custom Tilly 334wx By Korndog, And Gx200 Block Girdle

I have a brand new never used Tillotson 334wx that has been severely worked over by Korndog. Mods are as follows: Pop-off set to 11 Lbs. fulcrum arm height to .075 correct for gasoline. High flow Custom Billet fuel cap, designed by ATSOWNZ(me), machined shutter screw, polished and profiled...
  12. Atsownz

WTB: Need clean Mikuni 28mm+ flatslide carb

Looking for a clean mikuni flatslide carb, need a 28mm or bigger.
  13. Atsownz

WTB: Murray roller

Looking for a murray roller, if anyone knows where one is,and is willing to ship.
  14. Atsownz

Looking for Honda 18cc or 14cc gx160 Heads

I am looking for any and all REAL Honda gx160 18cc or 14cc heads, pm what you have.
  15. Atsownz

Widest tire for 4"wide azusa wheel?

I was wondering what the widest tire preferable slick that could fit on a 4" wide azusa tristar? If anybody had pics that would be great to!
  16. Atsownz

Where to find briggs 5hp front mount tank

I was wondering if anyone knew where to find one of the Briggs 5hp front mount tanks?
  17. Atsownz

Need Briggs 5hp Front mount tank!!!!

I'm in extreme need of a Briggs 5hp front mount tank, if you have one please pm me!
  18. Atsownz

The Manhattan Project Build!

The "Manhattan Project" GX200 Build! This is gonna be the thread I'm dedicating to my Honda gx200 build, "The Manhattan Project". This build will be mild compared to what I'm doing on my future 3", but it should make decent power. This motor will be ran on 116 Vp gas, with a compression...
  19. Atsownz

WTB: Tillotson HL-380!!!!

WTB: Tillotson HL-380/360!!!! If you happen to have a Tillotson HL-380/ and or 360, you should totally sell it to me, so I can send it to Korndog!:laugh:
  20. Atsownz

Gifts from the Tilly God: AKA Korndog!

Here are two of my most recently acquired carbs from our fellow OldMiniBikes member Korndog. His work, and craftsmanship is on a scale that would make any Lamborghini owner jealous! I can't say how pleased I am with the carbs, and his dedication to setting the carbs up for you application. I can only...