Search results

1. cpu77

Tav2 Cover Options

I have...even AliExpress. I may just have to fab something up.
  2. cpu77

Tav2 Cover Options

I did see that. Not the look I want, but thanks for posting it.
  3. cpu77

Tav2 Cover Options

I am looking for a metal Torque Converter Cover..... Something like this. These are out of stock everywhere. Does anyone know of another style?
  4. cpu77

Bought GoPowerSports Mikuni VM 22 Carburetor Kit The actual cable pull is too short?

Well I called GoPowerSports and the general consensus is I need a new twist grip. My motovox grip nor my doodlebug will work. Go Power sells a set but I would like something a bit nicer since for $40 there are alot of options. I really like the Biltwell Whiskey Throttle. Anyone use that...
  5. cpu77

Recommend a Mikuni Kit for My Bike

Do you need a special twist throttle for a mikuni vm22.
  6. cpu77

Bought GoPowerSports Mikuni VM 22 Carburetor Kit The actual cable pull is too short?

I purchased a Mikuni VM 22 Carburetor Performance Kit with following options.... Original Japan Carb not clone 44" Cable Upon installation the length of cable is fine but the internal cable is short and will not allow the slide to completely close. I have all cable adjustments set to...
  7. cpu77

Murray Track 2 info

I used to have one.....As i recall the brakes off a right brothers gokart would work? Its been a while... Hope that helps.
  8. cpu77

Predator 212 With Spun aluminum tank on Doodle Bug is there a size that fits best?

Does anyone know if the Gas tanks offered by Go Power Sports would fit my doodlebug? 8" Gas Tank - GoPowerSports.com
  9. cpu77

Thank you I greatly appreciate the help. I am debating on buying a clone or original.... Do you have anything to say about that?
  10. cpu77

My bike has carb issues again this year. The factory carb seems very prone to this. Maybe its just my luck. However both my kids have the MB80 with stock motors and never have a issue. I tried cleaning it but its not cooperating. I am thinking of doing a Mikuni carb... Hoping to fix the...
  11. cpu77

WTS: Murray Mini Bike For Sale $200

Murray Mini Bike For Sale $200 I am selling off some of my project bikes. I have this Murray Mini Bike comes with what it shows. Bought it several years ago. I have fixed a few issues but I don't have the time to finish. It has new holes shot tires. New bearings in fork. I do not wish to...
  12. cpu77

MBX10 Mini Bike Roller For Sale $100

No still have Murray
  13. cpu77

Murray Mini Bike Replacement Carb

Thank you for the link I greatly appreciate it. Any idea where I might find a air cleaner?
  14. cpu77

Murray Mini Bike Replacement Carb

I have a Murray mini bike which I would like to replace the carb on. It has the factory 3.5 Tecumseh Motor. Can anyone give me the part number of the carburetor I cannot find any info on the actual motor. I want to get it running before I sell it.
  15. cpu77

Price Drop $75!
  16. cpu77

I am selling off some of my project bikes. I have this MBX10 Comes with what it shows. I do not wish to ship it. I am located at 44903/Ohio. BTW I will be posting a mostly Complete Murray Track2 as well. Thanks Ralph
  17. cpu77

Just double checking 10.5:1 compression recipe for Predator 212

I am trying to decide if I should get my head milled. I already have +.20 Rod which brings piston flat with stock head gasket. Is having the head milled worth it? I want to run 87 octane with 10.5:1 compression.... How much should I take off .30-.50? I am new to all this so please excuse my...
  18. cpu77

Hello from Ohio

Welcome from Mansfield ohio! My vote is the Hemi predator!
  19. cpu77

Build Predator Hemi 212cc Higher Compression On Pump Gas

I was wondering how much can I mill off and run pump gas? I have another motor same setup just using stock length rod.