Search results

1. cpu77

Tav2 Cover Options

I am looking for a metal Torque Converter Cover..... Something like this. These are out of stock everywhere. Does anyone know of another style?
  2. cpu77

Bought GoPowerSports Mikuni VM 22 Carburetor Kit The actual cable pull is too short?

I purchased a Mikuni VM 22 Carburetor Performance Kit with following options.... Original Japan Carb not clone 44" Cable Upon installation the length of cable is fine but the internal cable is short and will not allow the slide to completely close. I have all cable adjustments set to...
  3. cpu77

Predator 212 With Spun aluminum tank on Doodle Bug is there a size that fits best?

Does anyone know if the Gas tanks offered by Go Power Sports would fit my doodlebug? 8" Gas Tank - GoPowerSports.com
  4. cpu77

Recommend a Mikuni Kit for My Bike

My bike has carb issues again this year. The factory carb seems very prone to this. Maybe its just my luck. However both my kids have the MB80 with stock motors and never have a issue. I tried cleaning it but its not cooperating. I am thinking of doing a Mikuni carb... Hoping to fix the...
  5. cpu77

WTS: Murray Mini Bike For Sale $200

Murray Mini Bike For Sale $200 I am selling off some of my project bikes. I have this Murray Mini Bike comes with what it shows. Bought it several years ago. I have fixed a few issues but I don't have the time to finish. It has new holes shot tires. New bearings in fork. I do not wish to...
  6. cpu77

Murray Mini Bike Replacement Carb

I have a Murray mini bike which I would like to replace the carb on. It has the factory 3.5 Tecumseh Motor. Can anyone give me the part number of the carburetor I cannot find any info on the actual motor. I want to get it running before I sell it.
  7. cpu77

MBX10 Mini Bike Roller For Sale $100

I am selling off some of my project bikes. I have this MBX10 Comes with what it shows. I do not wish to ship it. I am located at 44903/Ohio. BTW I will be posting a mostly Complete Murray Track2 as well. Thanks Ralph
  8. cpu77

Just double checking 10.5:1 compression recipe for Predator 212

I am trying to decide if I should get my head milled. I already have +.20 Rod which brings piston flat with stock head gasket. Is having the head milled worth it? I want to run 87 octane with 10.5:1 compression.... How much should I take off .30-.50? I am new to all this so please excuse my...
  9. cpu77

Build Predator Hemi 212cc Higher Compression On Pump Gas

I am building a another Hemi engine and this time would like to add a little more compression. I want to still run pump gas (91 octane). Its for my Original Doodlebug. Here is my setup..... ARC flywheel Black mamba Jr cam 26lb springs gx140 emulsion tube w/Jets Intake Under Seat...
  10. cpu77

My sons clutch on his MB80 w/stock motor has always been noisy.

We have a MB80 with a noisy clutch kind of a scratchy sound. Our MB11 is quiet while idling. The MB80 has done it since new. I have taken it apart and cleaned & lubed it. Didn't make a difference. I was thinking of replacing the clutch. Would the modified clutch make a difference over...
  11. cpu77

Can you buy Arc bilket rod bearings?

I bought a new rod and engine almost 5yrs ago. It's brand-new.... I just got around to assembling all the parts. In doing so I discovered the ARC rod bearings had become corroded. Do they sell new bearings or is the rod junk? Specs are as follows . Rod markings are ----ARC #6270...
  12. cpu77

Building seat suspension old scholl with two adjustable shocks...

I am wondering what shocks I would use? How well does it work? I essentially want to do this......... Something like this.....https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/Shock-3-8-Hole-ID.html
  13. cpu77

Can someone recommend a nice soft grip for 7/8 bars?

I am looking for nice soft grips for 7/8 handle bars. Can people make recommendations? Thanks Ralph
  14. cpu77

My modded Doodlebug with suspension, stretch and Predator 212cc

I thought I would share my bikes current state. I have been focused on modding it rather than making it look pretty. Once I am done I will give some new paint. BTW this was a $125 craigslist find. My list of mods include... Predator Hemi 212cc w/under the seat header and RLV Muffler Frame...
  15. cpu77

Check out the suspension fork I made!

I have wanted suspension on my minibikes since I got into them. There are not many options. So I did decided to make a universal bolt on kit. This is my prototype. It works very well and needs nothing but fork tubes to fit doodlebugs:) I have another kit in the works for fork tubes over...
  16. cpu77

Is it worth doing anything with a Tecumseh OHH55?

I have a parking lot vacuum with a Tecumseh OHH55. Its nice but a very specialized piece of equipment so I thought about pulling the engine. I have to be honest I have become a clone lover. I do know Tecumseh engines are more expensive to modify. ANy comments?
  17. cpu77

I bought a Hydraulic brake setup from HotRodMiniBikes But not sure how it goes on?

I got my hydro brake in the mail but it had come apart. For the life of me I can not figure out how it goes together! I feel stupid posting this! Does anyone have pics of one assembled? What are the plastic pieces for?
  18. cpu77

Do I need Retainer and Keeper Set for my Hemi Build?

I am getting ready to install... Black Mama Jr Cam 26lb Springs Should I use Retainer & Keeper Set this or is it only for stainless steel valves? affordablegokarts: Retainer & Keeper Set Or just replace the Retainer for Intake Valve with this so I can use lash cap.. affordablegokarts...
  19. cpu77

Original Doodle Bug Foot Pegs Interchangeable with CRF50?

Are there any foot pegs that just the stock doodlebug frame? I see alot of cool ones for the CRF50. Thanks Ralph
  20. cpu77

DIY Honda clone 6.5HP/Predator Hemi DIY billet rod Video

I am building my Predator Hemi 212 engine and would like a good video giving details on installing a stock length billet rod. I am also installing cam and springs. I found great videos for that. Flywheel is easy done that before. Any suggestions?