Search results

1. Hondagx160DB

Leftover Racing Parts for sale (Mikuni, Headers, Fuel pump...etc)

-mikuni carb w/ adapter and pulse fitting $60 -fuel pump $15 -Minibike 2 stage header with RLV silencer and bracket $55 -2 stage header with RLV silencer (I had to bend it slightly to fit a minibike, I think it is meant for a kart) $45 -GX160 billet air filter adapter $8 each -2 UNI...
  2. Hondagx160DB

Misc. Brake Parts

I have a 5" Azusa brake assembly from OldMiniBikes. Its the black anodized aluminum backing. I bought it for my bonanza and never got to installing it. Its brand new. Willimg to let it go for $30, buyer pays shipping. I also have a heavy duty black brake lever from a dirtbike shop. It fits...
  3. Hondagx160DB

Racing Parts For Sale

-22mm Mikuni w/ Billet Adapter and Pulse Fitting $60 -Pilot/Main Jets for Mikuni (Pilot: 12.5, 15 Main: 95, 120, 125, 130) $20 -ARC Billet Rod w/ Bearings $40 -Cam (I need to check which one I have in there and I will update the post) -Flat Top Piston $15 -ARC Billet Flywheel $65 -Chrome...
  4. Hondagx160DB

How much RPM will an AGK .265 cam produce?

I think I was sent the wrong cam (in my favor) from AGK. the engine is all put together so I dont feel like taking it apart to measure. I bought a .265 cam and the box they sent me says "CLONE 275" on it, along with the specs sheet. I have it running with 26 lb springs. With no clutch on it...
  5. Hondagx160DB

Bonanza Brake

Where can I get the rear brake setup for a Bonanza BC1100? I have the zinc plated 72 Tooth sprocket from OldMiniBikes. Its mounted on the left side of the bike. Thanks
  6. Hondagx160DB

Just hit the 60mph mark...whats next

As the title says, I just hit about 62mph on my Bonanza BC1100. It has a modified clone (i am assuming around 12-14hp). I have 13:72 gearing and i would like to make some changes on the bike itself. As of now, I am running universal tires on 6" kidney bean wheels. The only braking system I...
  7. Hondagx160DB

Best Cam?

I am looking for another upgrade to add to my mild built clone. As of now, I have a .265 cam and 26 lb springs in it. For those of you that have experience with cams, what have you found as the best one? I am looking for a cam that pulls through alot of the power band. But would like some...
  8. Hondagx160DB

Honda Crank vs Clone Crank

I am in need of a new crank for my modded 6.5 blue Clone. Is a Honda GX160 or GX200 crank a direct swap with the clone? I might as well put a Genuine Honda Crank in there if I am going to buy one anyways. Thanks
  9. Hondagx160DB

Honda GX200 Crank

I need a Honda GX200 6.5hp crankshaft. Let me know what you got. I am replacing my stock clone crank. It needs to be a 3/4" keyed shaft. Thanks
  10. Hondagx160DB

I have some questions about my cam???

A while back I ordered a custom ground .265" modified cam from AGK and I installed it without really paying attention to the box. I just found the box and it says "Dyno Cams 275 clone" on it. It also has a yellow piece of paper in it that says: Grind Number:275 clone Recommended Class...
  11. Hondagx160DB

Help Choosing Bonanza Kidney Bean Tires

I have 6" kidney bean wheels and would like to know what is the max tire size I can fit on them. I am looking for a wide street tire for the rear and a rounded street tire for the front kinda like the ones in the pic. Will these fit on a stock Bonanza BC1100? I cant tell what size those tires...
  12. Hondagx160DB

.265" vs .275" vs .276" cam

I am looking to upgrade my cam on my clone. It has a .265" right now from AGK. My carb is a 22mm mikuni and I'm running 26lb springs. These are my options: .275":This is great cam for classes with a .275" max lift rule. This cam has .275" lift and 238.5* duration @ .050" lift. Cam pulls hard...
  13. Hondagx160DB

14cc or 18cc head?

I am looking into a new head and valvetrain parts. I have a modified clone with these mods: Billet fw and rod 18lb springs 22mm mikuni split retainers and keepers flat top piston header .265 cam I am looking for more power. which head would work best? this is the first build that i am...
  14. Hondagx160DB

1 inch bore clutch

I am looking to buy a 1" bore clutch for a Honda GX340. It needs to be for a #35 chain. Hopefully a 12 tooth. I cant find any that are reasonably priced. Most of them are about $200. Anybody know of a clutch that fits these specs or has one laying around? Thanks. I have been looking forever.
  15. Hondagx160DB

14cc Head Upgrade???

i have a clone with these mods: 2 stage header, uni filter, 22mm mikuni w/ fuel pump, 18lb springs, billet fw and rod, .265 cam, retainer and keeper set, flat top piston. I would like to step up the power one more step. Would a "bare" 14cc head be very much of an upgrade? Im only asking...
  16. Hondagx160DB

What kind of clutch is this?

What kind of clutch is this? NOW WITH PICS I have a Comet clutch. the only thing it says is "Comet Clutch Richmond Indiana Pat Pend. Its a 12 tooth. Anyone know any detail on this clutch? is it older? It doesnt have a set screw! thanks in advance, the clutch is in two pieces (the outside with...
  17. Hondagx160DB

Broken fuel pickup tubes!

I have a 3hp Briggs model #80212 2116-01 87111103. I had it all apart to rebuild it for school and i basically finished the entire rebuild. I was painting the carb and engine and my dog jumped on the table i was painting it on, and chewed the 2 fuel pickup tubes that go into the gas tank. Does...
  18. Hondagx160DB

Help stripping paint on 3hp briggs

Just picked up a 3hp briggs and it is painted black. Anyone know a good way to remove all paint on the entire engine? i have paint stripper and a pressure washer. what do you guys recommend?
  19. Hondagx160DB

Can my engine break with billet rod and flywheel?

This is my setup: 2 stage header 22mm mikuni and UNI filter mikuni fuel pump and pulse 18 lb valve springs .275" custom ground cam billet rod and flywheel flat top piston and file fit rings indexed spark plug I am running a 12 tooth clutch and a 72 tooth sprocket. My question is...
  20. Hondagx160DB

How much HP on this clone?

Here is the setup. Anyone have an idea of how much HP this produces? This is my first build and its going on a bonanza bc 1100. Also what do you think my max speed will be with 14" tires and a 12 tooth clutch with a 72 tooth sprocket? ARC billet rod ARC billet flywheel Honda flat top...