Search results

1. buckeye

Black and Blue..

I'll play. Some may remember this bike. Built it a few years ago. Even made a calender.lol The Briggs Animal was just too much. And the forks needed to go back on the Scrambler. So, redo to something more useful. I may not end up using this engine..don't know if it runs after my fabulous...
  2. buckeye

Mini Bike Mania Lucedale,Ms.

We doing this again.
  3. buckeye

What up ?

Merry Christmas!
  4. buckeye

Gilson gas caps?

What you cool Cats using for fancy gas caps on these Gilson bikes? New here..
  5. buckeye

Anybody got a Fooooooxxxx?

What's up. I have been real abscent from here for months. Not that I don't still love this sh8t x life has disrupted my love. Some close friends from here know what's up. I am still around and will soon come out of hibernation. I have a bunch of unfinished junk in my garage. Look...
  6. buckeye

ARCO What?

This was delivered to me today all the way from the great state of Texas. I am not 100% sure but, Easy Rider? I know the Briggs is wrong. Thanks in advance.
  7. buckeye

Mini bike Mania September 1-3 Lucedale Mississippi

Get ready for the biggest mini bike event in the Southeast. We have teamed up with the Rat Rods and will be putting on a show. Plenty of time join us for some good Southern fun! Hoping to see some of you northerners make it!
  8. buckeye

Deep South Racing

Had a little fun this weekend.
  9. buckeye

Mounting a fuel pump question.

I have to add a fuel pump to my build and do not want to drill holes in the frame. What options are there for mounting a Walbro pump? Can they be mounted vertical vs horizontal? Or does that matter? Thanks in advance.
  10. buckeye

Happy Birthday Harleys Papa

Have a great day buddy.
  11. buckeye

When you get helicopter coverage

I went to a event this past weekend in Southern Louisiana. Swamp Stomp. Car show, rat rods, and mini bike racing. Friend shared this with me. 3g Fabrications well represented. Isaiah Gibbs and yours truely. I can't wait to see the pic from the helicopter.
  12. buckeye

HS50 bog with turn of the throttle.

I have searched, tried every carb adjustment there is and still bogs as soon as I cracking the throttle. Idles perfect. Just barely cracked the throttle and rpm's begin to raise then just bogs out. Let off, idles perfect. Brand new carb because original was doing the same thing. What am I...
  13. buckeye

Happy Birthday Derek

Happy Birthday you Cat hoarder you!
  14. buckeye

Gumpits Birthday?

Happy Birthday Randy.
  15. buckeye

Happy Birthday Mr Pat

Have a great day !
  16. buckeye

Happy Birthday Evil Ed

Happy Birthday Ed!!
  17. buckeye

Mini Bike Mania VI?

Looking at dates for the greatest show on dirt. Looking at the 3rd weekend in May. Lucedale,Mississippi. 1/8th dirt track. Three day event Races and show Saturday. Any interest? Or just scratch this thing again.:laugh:
  18. buckeye

Look what popped up in Pensacola

OldMiniBikes Warehouse reaching out.. https://pensacola.craigslist.org/mcd/5866746345.html
  19. buckeye

Ogy's Fox Campus Restore

I was lucky enough to get some sneak peeks into the master in action. Absolutely beautiful. And to think, he is building 10. Thanks for sharing Ogy!!
  20. buckeye

Had some fun yesterday

Went to the Annual Rat Rod and Mini Bike Show yesterday. Got to hang out with Chipper and his crew. And watch them absolutely dominate the mini bike races. At least Chippers bikes did. 4 of the 5 final bikes were his. Fun, fun, stuff. No dirt tack pics. I was playing until my chain came...