Search results

1. slywilliez

Rare Italy mini Marcellino 1968

I don’t know Casey,
  2. slywilliez

Rare Italy mini Marcellino 1968

Up for sale is a super rare mini marcellino. I have only seen a few of these before in the states. This one was imported through a Florida dealer and bought it from the original owners wife. It is a late 1968/1969 series 2 model! This is the only one I have seen with front suspension forks and...
  3. slywilliez

FS- Bonanza BC1500SH

This is an awesome survivor! Good luck with the sale.
  4. slywilliez

Dave Miller Bonanza tank and pipe on a custom frame.

This is my prototype bike, it has some similarities with this one.
  5. slywilliez

I 100% believe this a prototype bike from bonanza. I assume it has some of Dave Miller parts on it like the handle bars, tank and interesting seat. This is probably not the exact bike in the mini cycle mag that I shared but, it has to be part of bonanza prototype history. This has bike has some...
  6. slywilliez

This is a standard Mx with the rare front brake and super rare rear brake setup! The prototype frame shown on offer up has a complete different frame. Single down tube, tube rear swing arm and the unique upper bars that meet the fork headset.
  7. slywilliez

Hey guys, I think this was an old prototype frame that Dave Miller had from riding for Bonanza. This is some pictures from mini cycle guide of a bonanza cyclone Mark II that never made it to production. The wheels, forks and motor are different but look at the basic frame design, very unique...
  8. slywilliez

TACO ST100 Fork headset setup .

This is my F85 setup, hope this helps!
  9. slywilliez

Find of the year 71 speedway silver shadow

That is amazing find, Congrats! There is not many of these left! Let me know if you have questions about restoring this gem!
  10. slywilliez

Arctic cat climber exhaust

Looking for an Arctic cat climber exhaust. I have parts to trade or cash. Let know what you have.
  11. slywilliez

WTB Cat Muskin kickstand

Pm sent
  12. slywilliez

GO POWER BONANZA

You can always try this approach if you are a good fabricator. Let me know if you need some help with measurements!
  13. slywilliez

Heald Bronco VT-8 FS Ohio

Heald Bronco VT-8 for sale, great survivor bike. Runs great with new carb but I still have the original. Needs the rear chain installed and new TC belt that is coming in the mail. Would like to keep it but running out of room. 1100 obo, northeast Ohio!
  14. slywilliez

finally brought one home

Looks to be a GA GTO-1500 or 1400! Look on the right of the bike by the seat. You might find the model tag, it is silver. Great score!
  15. slywilliez

Arctic Cat Screamer Exhaust

I could use 2, thanks
  16. slywilliez

Arctic Cat Screamer Exhaust

I would be interested
  17. slywilliez

ST100 in Ohio for 200.00

Post a link,
  18. slywilliez

Bonanza frames

It was just different years.
  19. slywilliez

NOS Sear Roper orange gas tank

Sold it 7 years ago
  20. slywilliez

Taco St100 F85 front fender

I am looking for a Taco ST100 / F85 front fender. Picture is for reference.