Search results

1. TACO Don

Stolen Taco Mini Bikes

Yes I did get the Taco55 back and it is in great shape. Funny thing when I was talking to the guy who had the 3 bikes and he thought I wanted to buy them he said he would sell the Taco55 (and he doesn't know what a Taco55 is) because he couldn't start it and it was the most beat up. He...
  2. TACO Don

Stolen Taco Mini Bikes

Yes I got 3 Bikes back. Tom Maloney found them in Venice at a Motorcycle meet. He saw a guy riding my 68 Taco99 around at the show and got his name, number and text photos of the bikes. Tom texted Taco Bill and Bill told him that the bike where Taco Don's and they were stolen. Tom and Bill...
  3. TACO Don

Stolen Taco Mini Bikes

No its not.
  4. TACO Don

Stolen Taco Mini Bikes

No update as of now Hey Everybody, Thanks for keeping your eyes and ears out for any info, but as of now I have nothing new to report either. I would give almost anything to get those bikes back and I hope to god they don't scrap the bikes. It took a long time to put that history of...
  5. TACO Don

Stolen Taco Mini Bikes

Stolen Taco Update 2014.08.26 So I walk around the neighborhood looking for cameras and noticed that in Burbank there are cameras at a lot of intersections. I then went to the Burbank Traffic Dept. and ask them if the had recorded video. They told yes they do and let me go through about 12...
  6. TACO Don

Stolen Taco Mini Bikes

By the way if someone finds the whole collect I would pay a $1,000 reward. Its a twenty year collection that I could probably never recreate.
  7. TACO Don

Stolen Taco Mini Bikes

Thanks everyone for the support and keeping a eye out for them. I think the thefts just wanted the trailer and don't know what they have, but who knows. I've talk to the cops today gave them pics and checking traffic signal video tomorrow morning.
  8. TACO Don

Stolen Taco Mini Bikes

The theft happened in Burbank, ca Sat night or Sun morning The trail is a white Haulmark 22ft lic. #1wj3847
  9. TACO Don

Stolen Taco Mini Bikes

In a locked parking lot in side of a trailer that was hitched up and stolen.
  10. TACO Don

Stolen Taco Mini Bikes

Hi all, I'm very sad to say that my entire Taco Mini Bike collection has been stolen: Stolen: Golden Taco Early Taco 55, Pruple Later Taco 55, Purple #A859 Taco 22, Black #6P306 Taco 22, Purple #8P2010 Taco 33, Green #5E139 Taco 99, Gray with Purple paint...
  11. TACO Don

A Little Mini Bike History and a 1967 TACO 44

Just uploaded a video I made about mini bike history and the TACO 44 check it out. YouTube - Mini Bike History and a 1967 TACO 44 TACO Don
  12. TACO Don

Happy B Day Tom

Happy B Day Tom
  13. TACO Don

Hey Scooter Boy, as usual I'm checking my message right now. Yes my registry is still up and...

Hey Scooter Boy, as usual I'm checking my message right now. Yes my registry is still up and I'm still take bike info. What year are your 22? By the way I'm not sure if you know about the internet show CarCast but I work on it and next week the show went to Chip Foose's Shop and in the show...
  14. TACO Don

Hi, I think you were trying to contact me a while back. I lost a bunch of emails and I don't...

Hi, I think you were trying to contact me a while back. I lost a bunch of emails and I don't have time to keep up with my mini bike hobby the way I would like to. Please discard if this is a mistake or sorry if it has taken so long to get back to you. Thanks, TACO Don
  15. TACO Don

history ?

16. TACO Don

history ?

Early History of the Mini Bike If you go to the STEENS TACO Mini Bike web site and go to STEENS history: STEEN'S History and scroll down to "Birth of the Mini Cycle" you will get a good idea how it all started. The name Mini Bike was coined By Lynn Wineland who put together the first...
  17. TACO Don

Steens TACO Mini Bike site

STEEN'S TACO Mini Bike Site Update It's finally here the STEEN'S TACO web site update. Check out the story of STEEN'S Chemical and Luburcants and a little History on the Mini Bike. STEEN'S History Thanks, TACO Don
  18. TACO Don

old minibikes show 2009 pics

Here is some more good mini bike and pocket rocket videos Youtube Old School Mini Bikes Youtube Pocket Rockets
  19. TACO Don

Bonanza duel carbs Thanks! Would love to see pictures of the Bonanza and the crab set up.
  20. TACO Don

STEEN’S TACO Mini Bike update 3.25.08 New updates with new Articales, Ads, and new TACO registry photos. Remember if you have a TACO Mini Bike PLEASE send photos of your TACO and of the serial numbers to put on the registry. Very important so we can decode the passed. And coming soon Vol. II...