Search results

1. philharrison

harrison wildcat

Yes they did that is a 1968 or 1969
  2. philharrison

Harrison Wildcat to trade for welder (SE Mich)

They did have B&S on them the spacers look to have been added possible to drain the oil I noticed the drain pipe on the front.
  3. philharrison

I need some info on a possible bracket on my Harrison wildcat 500

Post some pics, the angle iron was factory added the end of the manufacturing some frames would crack at the end of the engine plate. Go to the Harrison Wildcat picture section you will see. Phil
  4. philharrison

Harrison

very nice 1968 Wildcat, you need a decal and your registration. I dont have time to chat at the moment working on a project but will be in touch. Phil Harrison
  5. philharrison

need harrison wildcat handlebars

This is Phil Harrison, I have plenty of the mounts thats no problem. The handel bars are schwinn I will get the number off of mine toy can find them prety ez on the web. where are your pics ? this is one of the registration that I have done I have about 30 registered so far. get some pics and I...
  6. philharrison

Just picked this sears mini bike from the Ann Arbor show

I saw that there some guy was working on getting that free, said it was the worst pice of junk he ever saw and just wonted to have it melted dow just to stop the suffering, Just kidden.........nice find, I did see someone looking @ it but didnt like the brake,
  7. philharrison

Who all is going to Ann arbor this year??

:out:KRAZY NICE DAY
  8. P1000058

P1000058

9. P1000032

P1000032

10. P1000060

P1000060

11. P1000027

P1000027

12. P1000022

P1000022

13. P1000028

P1000028

14. P1000055

P1000055

15. philharrison

Ps did the peps that were there get to meet the Builders Toot, Neal, Willy ?
  16. philharrison

I am still trying to move got back home this morning 1:30 am. What a day there are pics coming need to un pack breath and I will get pics up. WAY TO GO SLYWILLY most original mini bike Old school 2012 Hodaka Wildcat
  17. philharrison

Gone to the show I will be out of internet range, 248-909-3773, see you alls at the show, Phil
  18. philharrison

JEEP HAVE A HOME 8mm movie that has a bike that looks just like yous in the pic your avatar you will have to see it , I will bring the tape.
  19. philharrison

If you miss me you were not there, sportin a wall of stuff, The Wildcat zone its going to be good I am putting all I have into this and I will be there . I am speachless but I think everyone will be talking about this show for a while 10 nx 20 packed all you wonted to know about the Harrison...
  20. philharrison

wow just about ready, I have made poster and collages of pictures total is just over 100 sheets of glossy photo paper and 2 ink changes 2 cans of spray glue bogged my computer to a crawl using up memory 2 days cutting wood gluing frames and painting un-known number of hours on the bikes and...