Search results

1. daddyshift

Mikuni diaphram carb--Big!!!

Hi guys; I know this is a little off topic for OldMiniBikes Land; But does anyone have a use for this carb? New take off from a late 80's Kawasaki Jet Ski--650 SX. It was a single carb. that fed twin cylinders and was replaced by a dual carb. kit. The throat is approx. 1 1/2 inch in diam. (38m.m.)...
  2. daddyshift

Old tri-spokes--spindle mount $60.00

Pair of old 5 inch diam. tri-spokes. Great shape except for small chip on one spoke rib as seen in photo. No rash or screwdriver damage. Decent Arco tire and almost new Carlisle on back rim. Worn out Bonanza sprocket/drum. Keep in mind these are spindle mount. Came off mini bike; but I...
  3. daddyshift

bonanza bc1100 from craigslist

Another pound puppy brought home for help. Now who's hoarding some nice go-powers. And yes I'm going to repaint it barf yellow. And you thought all bonanzas were red or blue!
  4. daddyshift

Chaparral Part Out

Ecycleshop on Ebay has a complete Chaparral ST 100 (?) . It's all there and he has every inch of it--decent prices. Fugi powered. Cheers!
  5. daddyshift

The Official OldMiniBikes Mini Bike Clutch Cover & Chain Guard Thread

Which mini do you think has the best chain guard? My vote is for Taco. I'm sure many will disagree!! I'm also partial to the Cat guard ( if you can find one!). And no votes for Trail Horse guards; as they do not exist. Sorry guys but I was bored!
  6. daddyshift

sebac shock success!

Thank you to whoever put up the thread about taking apart Sebac shocks. The first one was so stuck I had to use a pipe wrench to hold the body. It would spin in the vice and I didn't want to crush the body. Wrapped it with lots of duct tape so as not to damage the body. The second shock was so...