Search results

1. creia

Tecumseh

Why not help support this forum? Go to Hent.com (top of every page) and order it. https://hent.com/tecumseh-OEM-air-cleaner-730127/ Michael
  2. creia

New to mini bikes, I have some questions.

Pancho, The feelings you have "vented" are shared by MANY on this forum, myself included. I have been hanging around here since 2011 and its only got worse over the years. These "one post wonders" do not put forth any real effort and do not provide us with any details. If we press them to...
  3. creia

Predator 212 Upgraded and No Start

If you were losing air at the head gasket have you considered flattening/leveling the block deck and the head? (they might not have been true from the factory) I would try that then repeat your leak down test.. Michael
  4. creia

Predator 212 Upgraded and No Start

Did it EVER start and run? That is to say, BEFORE you did your "modifications" to it? Michael
  5. creia

B&S armature/mag

Assuming you saw this one listed on eBay? If you have not, make sure you are sitting down when you see the price!! LOL https://www.ebay.com/itm/166691283179 Michael
  6. creia

Briggs and Stratton 8hp Crankshaft Cross Reference.

Curious as so what $$ amount do you consider being "very expensive"? Michael
  7. creia

Fixing scratched Briggs piston?

Forget about that scratch pad, honing or oversize rings. Both the bore and that piston are SHOT. Michael
  8. creia

Small engine swap for my cruiser

The old "rubber washers under the engine" technique has been discussed and tried before on this forum, however, it has been at least a few years since that conversation has been resurrected. While it was reported to cut down vibration somewhat, the downfall was that most reported that they...
  9. creia

Tecumseh Hssk50 wont fire

Did you ever get spark? If you do have spark, even at 65PSI (which IS pretty low) it should still at least fire and (barely) run, but it will not have much power. As far as low compression goes, air is either getting by the rings, the valves, or both. A diagnostic tool that I added to my...
  10. creia

HSSK50-What needs to be done?

The crankshaft end looks a little funky. Remove the bolt and washer and give us some better/more pics of the crank end. Does it have a slotted keyway? Also, what is the diameter of the crank- 3/4" or 1"? Michael
  11. creia

HM80 only runs with choke on

A "full and thorough" carb cleaning should always include removing them. Make sure you get the (properly sized) replacements before you remove and clean the tiny orifices behind the old ones, as they are not reusable. Michael
  12. creia

Did you remove the carb welch plugs when you cleaned it? Michael
  13. creia

1968 rupp tt500 fresh restoration

Your member profile states you have been here since 2021. As such, you should know by now that values are not given here as per forum rules. Michael
  14. creia

Good eye Bird Brain! Michael
  15. creia

Is your "new stock Tecumseh carb" OEM or is it an aftermarket (China-made) version? Michael
  16. creia

Adran Tires

The bigger concern over the tread depth would be any sidewall cracking. If it gets bad (very typical on old tires) they are unsafe to use regardless of the tread condition. Take a good close look at those sidewalls... Michael
  17. creia

Craigslist - NY: 5HP Tecumseh Snow Blower Engine, Free

What makes you think that it is "Free"? Michael
  18. creia

Coleman ct200u crankshaft replacement

You would be looking for a new crank, new rod, or both... Michael
  19. creia

Coleman ct200u crankshaft replacement

What was the result? Michael
  20. creia

Lil Indian decals

Time to contact PeeWee and ask him if he can reproduce them for you... Michael